DPS help!!

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am a fresh level 90 with a 459 item level but my dps is the same as when I had a 385 item level in cata, what am I doing wrong?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
PvP gear, Tank gear, no enchants, missing a glyph, no evidence that you have any knowledge of stat priorities...

I'd go read up on the stickies at the top of the DK forums (or just ask them for help), as a more in-depth response is outside the scope of this forum.

A link the to DK forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012662/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
PVP gear doesn't affect DPS Ryno.
Reply Quote
The DK forums would certainly help. Looking at your character, I can see that you are way bellow the hit cap. The reason your damage is so low is that you're missing a number of your abilities. Head over to the DK forums and read their Unholy and Frost guides. You'll get a nice rundown of the best damage priority, what stats you need, and what each of your abilities do.

Best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Thanks for the help!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
you can also check out www.noxxic.com that also should give you a general idea
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]