Selling 1-600 Profession leveling packs.

90 Night Elf Druid
Due to high interest, I'm crafting all packs from 1-600. I can also do half packs upon request!

Please contact me in game for pricing or information.

Thanks again to the many happy customers I have already helped power-level professions!
Reply Quote
30 Human Hunter
I am also selling kits but cheaper than her ^ s

serious leave reply here
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks for the friendly competition!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Borderlina #1!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sold another 2 Blacksmithing packs, Enchanting pack and a JC pack too!

Keep em coming!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
bump for Borderlina. legit seller!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
how much for tailoring and bs kits?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
BS and Tailoring 1-600 would be 30k. Message me in game through mail if I'm not on if you are interested!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
BS and Tailoring 1-600 would be 30k. Message me in game through mail if I'm not on if you are interested!

Holy crap, are kits really worth that much? Looks to be almost 3x what the cost would be by making educated purchases on the AH. Maybe I should start making them. >.>
Edited by Redead on 4/11/2013 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, I hand farm them myself. I'd love to undercut the ah by a ton, however I'm just not willing to spend all that time farming to gouge myself silly. Depending on the time, Cobalt/Saronite/Obsidium alone runs this kit upwards of 12k. So realistically 20k for BS is relatively cheap.

I suppose if you'd get lucky on the ah and it's flooded, I suppose you'd probably get your kit built for 15k.

I did have one customer that thought the same as you, that my prices were too high and decided to level it himself. Three days later he apologized and asked me for the BS kit from 300-600 as he'd already spent 17k :)

Edit to add, I did not inflate the price on you, although I should as you share the same guild as FMB. :)
Edited by Borderlina on 4/11/2013 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Well, I hand farm them myself. I'd love to undercut the ah by a ton, however I'm just not willing to spend all that time farming to gouge myself silly. Depending on the time, Cobalt/Saronite/Obsidium alone runs this kit upwards of 12k. So realistically 20k for BS is relatively cheap.

I suppose if you'd get lucky on the ah and it's flooded, I suppose you'd probably get your kit built for 15k.

I did have one customer that thought the same as you, that my prices were too high and decided to level it himself. Three days later he apologized and asked me for the BS kit from 300-600 as he'd already spent 17k :)

Edit to add, I did not inflate the price on you, although I should as you share the same guild as FMB. :)

Eh... Engineering has cost me a lil over 2k so far and I'm sitting at 411. I really can't imagine how that guy could have spent 17k getting BS to 300. Pretty sure it requires about 2-3 times the bars engi does which still doesn't even come close to 17k.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Welcome to horde side :)
What are we 10 to 1 ratio?
Edited by Borderlina on 4/11/2013 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
im interested in getting a enchanting pack

i added you in game
Edited by Jadedsoul on 4/11/2013 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sounds good Jaded, I'll message you when I get on :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just going to add redead, the amount of mats needed for engineering do not compare to that of blacksmithing.

Also, please note the current prices of Cobalt ore and bar. Ore is 170g a stack currently, bars are anywhere between 245-275. 320 total bars needed = 16 stacks @ average for sake of the argument of 260 each brings your total to 4160, just for Cobalt bars. 20k is cheap when you do the math, on the alliance side.
Edited by Borderlina on 4/11/2013 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
04/11/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Borderlina
Just going to add redead, the amount of mats needed for engineering do not compare to that of blacksmithing.

Pretty sure it requires about 2-3 times the bars engi does which still doesn't even come close to 17k.

Also, please note the current prices of Cobalt ore and bar. Ore is 170g a stack currently, bars are anywhere between 245-275. 320 total bars needed = 16 stacks @ average for sake of the argument of 260 each brings your total to 4160, just for Cobalt bars. 20k is cheap when you do the math, on the alliance side.

You're making kits and you haven't maxed out mining on any characters yet? I don't even...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/11/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Redead

Pretty sure it requires about 2-3 times the bars engi does which still doesn't even come close to 17k.

You're making kits and you haven't maxed out mining on any characters yet? I don't even...

Do you say your name as Red Dead or Re-dead or Radead
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

So you looked at my name, checked my alts, but apparently failed to see I have two max level miners. I have every main profession at 600 and have since the first week of Mists.

Please try harder to troll on another forum post.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
04/11/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Borderlina
So you looked at my name, checked my alts, but apparently failed to see I have two max level miners.

I really don't care enough to do any of those things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]