@Archidom

90 Dwarf Shaman
This guy doesn't actually run around saying "I could smash you" to people and then gets crushed, does he?..... Oh, wait... He does. Cause he actually did that to me >.>
Can someone get him on here and answer for his cowardice?
PS- putting me on ignore doesnt mean you've escaped me.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
You want someone ELSE to answer FOR HIMMMM?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Along with the fact that, like most other horde I deal with, he's a *^%$ing cheat and a liar.
This guy's rogue friend tries to gank me while I was doing dailies and I #%*^ed him up. Then he comes to help him.
With the rogue, and him on me, I kill him. Few minutes go by, pull a ton of mobs, that's when they attack and kill me.
I log over to call him out on it and he said "dude, I could smash you any time. Just like I did a minute ago."
So I challenge him. First the rogue again, who gets !@#$ed up again. Then him. He even Emoted /ready and just ran right at me. And LOST. To the point where he tried to Heroic Leap back into his base so I couldn't kill him. /Ascendance. /Kill. 0/10.
So I dip my balls in this trash warrior's mouth and I be on my merry way. When suddenly! A wild #%^#% appeared to jump me again. However, as soon as he dropped below 15% health, I guess he called his friend to save him. Heroic leaps away again, rogue keeps me lock up. GG.
When I log over to make fun of his badness, the first thing he says is "So I bet you have some kind of excuse, huh? I beat you dude."
And acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. "No dude, my frien is in Org, he didnt help me."
@%#^ing trash. I hate horde filth like this guy.
Edited by Thorodan on 4/4/2013 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Along with the fact that, like most other horde I deal with, he's a *^%$ing cheat and a liar.
This guy's rogue friend tries to gank me while I was doing dailies and I #%*^ed him up. Then he comes to help him.
With the rogue, and him on me, I kill him. Few minutes go by, pull a ton of mobs, that's when they attack and kill me.
I log over to call him out on it and he said "dude, I could smash you any time. Just like I did a minute ago."
So I challenge him. First the rogue again, who gets !@#$ed up again. Then him. He even Emoted /ready and just ran right at me. And LOST. To the point where he tried to Heroic Leap back into his base so I couldn't kill him. /Ascendance. /Kill. 0/10.
So I dip my balls in this trash warrior's mouth and I be on my merry way. When suddenly! A wild #%^#% appeared to jump me again. However, as soon as he dropped below 15% health, I guess he called his friend to save him. Heroic leaps away again, rogue keeps me lock up. GG.
When I log over to make fun of his badness, the first thing he says is "So I bet you have some kind of excuse, huh? I beat you dude."
And acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. "No dude, my frien is in Org, he didnt help me."
@%#^ing trash. I hate horde filth like this guy.

Slightly off topic but I do remember killing you, I'm not the rogue you're referring to, are you?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Nope. The rogue I'm referring to was a Goblin in Chaotic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]