60's Twink Thread #174, 64s go make your own.

60 Tauren Warrior
TURN OFF YOUR EXP BECAUSE WRATH OF THE LICH KING IS THE STARTER EDITION NOW.

If you are bad at this game and like to play 64, feel free to discuss your opinions with other 64's in the following link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7414954409

Q&A (Eldrazi's work)

1. Why should I twink at 60?
Unlike the other twinking brackets (with the exception of 70 twinks) the 60 bracket adds a little more then the average bracket because of our gear options. Not only can 60 twinks PvP, we also have raids. Some choose to get help from higher levels to get gear, others enjoy reliving old times and raiding with only 60s. There's a collection of gear and PvP gear for us to use and collect. There's deeper talents we can get compared to the lower brackets, and our profession bonuses are good, too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Do 60 exp-off games pop?
No, as of MoP, exp-off games sadly do not pop. If and when games start up again, remember to queue WARSONG GULCH and ARATHI BASIN. Games generally only occur during organized times, be sure to add nuztayn123@gmail.com or drillbreaka#1419 to your realID or Battletag friends list to be announced when games are being organized, generally around 5-8pm est near the weekend.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. How do I turn off my exp?
There are "Exp eliminators" In Stormwind and Orgrimmar. They can be found here,
Alliance: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35365/behsten
Horde: http://wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz

4. Are there any PvP\vanilla raiding twink guilds?
<Screams of the Past> - Draka (Alliance) - Only level 60 only raiding guild at the moment. Screams of the Past website is: www.screamsofthepast.com
<Vanilla Ice Cola> - Dath'Remar (Alliance) Vanilla Ice Cola's website is: www.vanilla.guildlaunch.com
<Team Pre BC> -Coilfang (Horde)
<Purple Penguins> Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

5. What levels are in this bracket?
Levels 60-64.

6. Is it possible to use the bolt gun, or other high level engineering perks in this bracket? The people who got 450 engineering before they nerfed the level requirement have perks available, but post 4.2 60s can no longer use things like the boltgun or big daddies. You can no longer level non-gathering primary professions to 450. Very few players have these perks, and most don't use them in BGs.

7. How high can I level professions in this bracket?
Gathering professions can level up to 450. Primary professions can level up to 375. Be sure to research profession perks before leveling them, some patterns can only be learned with certain rep gains from TBC, and some of those reps may now be unobtainable for 60s.

8. Why should I bother going to an all 60 guild\server?
With the release of 4.1 there is less of a reason, yes, but there's a community here. People you can talk to, raid with, duel, help out, group, farm, whatever you need there's always twinks online.

9. What's the best class to twink at 60?
There is no real "Best class" to twink. Play what you find fun, it'll encourage you to play more, thus making the bracket more active than it already is. Any class is great if you know how to play it correctly

10. What raids are currently available, how do I start gearing up?
The raids that are currently left are: Molten Core, Ahn'Qiraj Temple, Ahn'Qiraj Ruins and Blackwing Lair. Naxxramas, Zul'Gurub and Onyxia are currently unavailable for 60s. There's plenty of gear from raids to gather, there's also PvP gear that's really cheap honor that's easy to get. If you're not interested in pure-vanilla twinking, you can also go to Outlands and collect the Hellfire Ramparts & quest items for a significant start to twinking.

Current events: None scheduled.

If you would like to be included on semi-organized games add Drillbreaka (nuztayn123@gmail.com or drillbreaka#1419). He does a good job of getting enough people on both sides.
Edited by Clugor on 4/4/2013 1:17 PM PDT
60 Night Elf Hunter
Glad there's a collective hate for 64s

Can't get together and organize bgs, but at least we can all unite under a common hate

I feel warm and fuzzy inside
60 Orc Warrior
darn tootin'.
60 Orc Warrior
why you no add my guild to 60 thread info spam :/
60 Tauren Warrior
Tell me what to put, I can't help it if idiots that make new threads decide to change the Q&A.
60 Orc Warrior
<Purple Penguins> Level 60 only horde raiding guild (Bleeding Hollow)

:)
60 Human Monk
@ Kith

and kinda Lemonz, or whoever, too lazy to go quote

didnt run cause I was really only there to chill with Results, and not looking to REALLY go out of the way for a half run of BWL.

on a FRESH run i'd be the first one there.

edit: also trash hunter of mine is trash

STILL MANAGED TO OUT DPS EVERYONE.
Edited by Arkysnark on 4/4/2013 11:42 AM PDT
60 Orc Warrior
<3
60 Human Monk
<3

NEW GUILD ON THRALL RECRUITING

clugs

edit an OP for a homie

edit: not new, but rejoined recently
Edited by Arkysnark on 4/4/2013 12:21 PM PDT
60 Orc Warrior
Clugor knows me, im his duel !@#$%
60 Human Rogue
So these fist weapons look kewl. I punched some ppl yesterday while waiting in Q.

Edit - Armory looks awful.

http://i.imgur.com/lTUhOaP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kY8Pzkg.jpg
Edited by Turbie on 4/4/2013 12:28 PM PDT
90 Goblin Shaman
watchu know bout fist weps
60 Tauren Warrior

done
90 Goblin Shaman

done

NO

well yes,

BUT NOT RIGHT ONE

<Old World> - Thrall
60 Orc Warrior
thanks :D. Old world set up some raids and ill get the word out to my peeps. I stopped running raids cause lack of attendance but i can get a few to show up
@ Kith

didnt run cause I was really only there to chill with Results, and not looking to REALLY go out of the way for a half run of BWL.

Hmmm? What half-run of BWL are you talking about? I'm confused...

In other news, I learned that my capacity to care about 90 content evaporated once I got enough gear to solo the 60 raids and enough money to get the rest of my T3.
Edited by Kithkaid on 4/4/2013 5:35 PM PDT
56 Orc Shaman
@ Kith

In other news, I learned that my capacity to care about 90 content evaporated once I got enough gear to solo the raids and enough money to get the rest of my T3.

But what about those cute cool battle pets from them raids?
60 Blood Elf Paladin
Clugor knows me, im his duel !@#$%

That's an interesting relationship you have.
90 Goblin Shaman
@ Kith

In other news, I learned that my capacity to care about 90 content evaporated once I got enough gear to solo the raids and enough money to get the rest of my T3.

the one i didnt run to, the ONE time im not the first one der
60 Orc Warrior
the one where i actually had all the people from my guild show up for hehe
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]