60's Twink Thread #174, 64s go make your own.

60 Tauren Warrior
So apparently if you try to queue with someone who has their XP on while you have your xp turned off it says:

You cannot queue for a random battleground unless all members of your party have the same XP gain setting. THEY FINALLY CARED ENOUGH ABOUT TWINKS TO MAKE US A SPECIAL ERROR MESSAFE :o

Also, exalted w/ Klaxxi, Shado-pan, AugustCelstials, and Golden lotus at 60.
GOML.
Edited by Clugor on 4/5/2013 7:40 PM PDT
60 Pandaren Shaman
04/05/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Threestorms
Hello everyone. :)

And a bellowing hello to you Fluffs! Me and you is like peas and carrots.

Threestorms, where were you all my life? :)
Edited by Flùffy on 4/5/2013 11:37 PM PDT
So apparently if you try to queue with someone who has their XP on while you have your xp turned off it says:

You cannot queue for a random battleground unless all members of your party have the same XP gain setting. THEY FINALLY CARED ENOUGH ABOUT TWINKS TO MAKE US A SPECIAL ERROR MESSAFE :o

No such thing as 60 twinks anymore.
60 Pandaren Shaman

No such thing as 60 twinks anymore.

Then what are the few that run around? Chop liver?
60 Blood Elf Paladin
It would be best to ignore him Fluffy. He's just another random 64 moron that lurks on the forums.
60 Pandaren Shaman
Alrighty. Just bored atm. Might just go to bed then :] Or wait for someone else to talk, hehe.
60 Undead Rogue
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf

dust and his frickin mutton chops...
60 Pandaren Shaman
Fluffy, that enh set looks like a ton of fun! That has got to piss off some hunters when you are around SW lol. You have been a busy panda at the black market! Anyone trying to set up some 60 raids this weekend?
60 Human Rogue
Looking for someone to trade old school raid runs with to gear our twinks. I only have Alliance characters.

DamianT#1240
60 Human Monk
im back
60 Pandaren Shaman
Fluffy, that enh set looks like a ton of fun! That has got to piss off some hunters when you are around SW lol. You have been a busy panda at the black market! Anyone trying to set up some 60 raids this weekend?

Oh, it is fun :]. Many question my abilities to obtain such armor, that of which was restricted for hunters :3. Damn right i was! Hehehe.

Looking for someone to trade old school raid runs with to gear our twinks. I only have Alliance characters.

DamianT#1240

I can help there, if needed :]
Edited by Flùffy on 4/6/2013 2:11 PM PDT
60 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm Back!

Declared here, (Exant for those who may remember) looking to get some more activity out of this toon than dueling all day.

Add me lets form some groups and start some raids or do some runs.

Stroughts#1502

Nice seeing a lot of you again. Been too long.

GL and HF.
60 Undead Rogue
who
60 Blood Elf Rogue
who

^ this is to be expected. + never seen you in bgs while i was around.
60 Human Monk
04/06/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Flùffy

Oh, it is fun :]. Many question my abilities to obtain such armor, that of which was restricted for hunters :3. Damn right i was! Hehehe.

fun right???
60 Pandaren Shaman
Who are you stranger? You look soo thin!
60 Undead Priest

ohai

edit: WISH THEYD SHOW ANATHEMA ON THE ARMORY
Edited by Arksnark on 4/6/2013 3:10 PM PDT
60 Pandaren Shaman
04/06/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Arksnark

ohai

edit: WISH THEYD SHOW ANATHEMA ON THE ARMORY

You need more meat in your body! :]
60 Human Rogue
@Fluffy Add me then :)!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]