Transfering looking for a raiding guild.

90 Draenei Monk
Hello warcrafters of Gilneas,

I am interested in transferring to this sever hoping to join a raiding guild, working my way on getting better gear on this character,(will be my main). Looking for a active social guild have like to have fun, run 5-mans, older raids, along with end game raiding. Socializing in vent, or Skype while questing or working on professions are enjoyable also.
I have always been somewhat of an achievement getter, so either getting guild achievements, people in the guild get character achievement, and so on, is usually a lot of fun for me. I do have raiding experience for melee DPS, working no ranged DPS with my warlock. Professions I usually go for is jewelcrafting, and enchanting with the 2 characters. Some pvp here and there, but usually just try to have fun.
Any questions about anything I will try to respond back ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Guilds are always looking for additional players. You can find about 20 regular raiding guild on http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gilneas

Recently, there was a large exodus of players to more populous realm such stormrage, mal'ganis and area 52. So it's been a bit slow lately, just a heads up, that's it, compared to your current realm.

Make an alt and check server by prime time. Afaik, all the guilds listed on wowprogress are recruiting so /w them. Most gilneans are very very friendly, except for Kevinatorr. He's a jerk :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Tainted is looking for more raiders for finishing up Hof 4/6 and ToEs 3/4 then moving onto ToT soon. We raid tues and wens nights at 9:45 central. Pst me or saturnia in game if your interested
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ZYR isn't recruiting and isn't very socialable either, although for older raids need something done look me up i'll likely be up to running it for transmog i'm always into old raids :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Most gilneans are very very friendly, except for Kevinatorr. He's a jerk :D

/Signed. !@#$ that Kevin guy ;)

jklu<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]