A hunter's story

90 Night Elf Priest
One day a hunter was hunting rares in Townlong Steppes when she realized a Warbringer was up. She quickly flew down and tagged it, with her pet by her side. Her and her pet killed the Warbringer with no problem at all. She looted it and realized the mount had dropped and she smiled the biggest smile ever known to history. Then, she tried to loot the mount and noticed it faded away. She saw from the corner of her eye a light flash, as if somebody had learned something. She turned to her pet and saw that HE had been rewarded the mount. She was in a bit of shock and amazement, but also angry because she did not get the mount. The pet then rode away on the mount. Why do you think this is?

(PS. No hate towards hunters, I own one myself.. tell me what I meant by this story) :p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Your "pet" is a druid?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Chewizzzzzz *-*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Was it one of those hunter pets with the "Brawler" title?

Yes :p TINGPUH!!! ermahgerd.. hey bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]