leatherworking-where to now?

90 Human Warlock
Im at 580. at 560 i was making misthide stuff and learning new patterns when i did, but that has stopped. I've been making magnificent hides, but getting nothing for it. Am i done learning new patterns that way? I know there are new ones for sale in MOP at the shrine, but all the other professions have some kind of daiily where you learn a new pattern-at least for a while after 600. am i missing something? where to now?

thanks in advance
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am guessing you need to purchase the PvP patterns with Spirit of Harmony. These patterns will get you over the 580 hump. Purchasable from a vendor in the Vale, at the shrine (ally).

Regarding learning the new patterns: Kill any world mobs in MoP content. You will eventually receive 2 new patterns 'Magnificence of Leather' and 'Magnificence of Scales'. These patterns share a daily cooldown that let you create 1 Magnificent Hide to discover a new LW pattern. They are separate from the standard Magnificent Hide recipe you already have which has no daily cooldown.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
great thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
You should be able to craft Misthide items all the way to 600. As far as I know, all of the professions can cap at level 80. Is the Magnificence of Leather (20:1) not teaching you any patterns? I was assuming you could craft them prior to 600.
Reply Quote
43 Worgen Mage
I got all professions to 600 in the first couple weeks of MoP.

04/06/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Jozie
You should be able to craft Misthide items all the way to 600.

I don't think you can. They show grey in my LW box at 600.

04/06/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Jozie
As far as I know, all of the professions can cap at level 80.

All 3 gathering professions require you harvesting and/or killing mobs in Pandaria, so you need to be 85 for those. And I needed to buy 1 recipe with Spirits of Harmony for Leathorworking and 1 for Blacksmithing, to get them past 580. Or I could have done Darkmoon Faire for 4 months...

Is the Magnificence of Leather (20:1) not teaching you any patterns? I was assuming you could craft them prior to 600.

I don't think this existed when I got LW to 600. So maybe now it is possible. Or maybe not - the recipes says it is doable at 500, but it is a drop and they may restrict who it drops for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Run Dark Moon Faire for a +5 LW boost this week too. I think you need 10 pink fishing bobbers, 5 coarse thread and 5 blue die for that quest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]