[A] 10 <Power Word : Funk> Recruitment

100 Worgen Hunter
Important Infos!
Progression: 2/12 ToT
Raid Times: 7:15 - 10 pm server, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Rated Battlegrounds: 7:30 -10 pm server, Monday
Loot System: Officer Council
Recruiting: 1-3 Healers, 2 - 4 DPS

Power Word Funk (L25 Alliance) is recruiting for 10 man raiding content, working toward building a second 10 m raid into the 25m raids. We are now currently 2/12 in Throne of Thunder and working on progression, with Council of Elders soon to fall. We raid consistently each week Tuesday thru Thursday 7:15 - 10 PM PST/SERVER.

To apply please visit http://www.powerwordfunk.com and fill out an application, or contact one of our GMs (Searges, Copper, Taeran) in game.

PWF is a long lived guild (founded in vanilla right here on Bonechewer), that is filled with a lot of great people. With a very strong community based focus, our adult oriented mixed bag of pvpers and pvers have some great characters that keep guildchat always interesting.
I must admit ... we are a pretty good time lol...

You can find out more about us by reading some of the policies / info under the "About Us" Tab on our website. This is also where you will find the online application.

Yes, we have cookies -_- ....
Yes, we have a tabard -_-....

Yes, Taeran is as good looking irl as you may have heard.... and yes, he is the hunter of legend....

lol... sorry i digress.. :D

In any case, I (we) look forward to hearing from you... and hope to introduce you to the rest of the guild :) . Come have a good time with us :) ! Thanks for your time and attention and have a great one!
Edited by Taeran on 4/7/2013 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
^
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
bump. come take a look at PWF! we have loads of sexy and fun members, me being the most sexy!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Get me a date with Shaylar!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]