Passing of the Iron Lady

90 Tauren Druid
/Tips Hat to Maggie Thatcher; the Iron Lady, has passed away. For those of you who were around and understood her power and contributions to the world will appreciated all she has done for both British and the Americans.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Why on earth was this reported?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who knows? People are ridiculous sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<Snorts>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Was probably by one of those people who were out in the streets celebrating her death, most people who are pathetic in real life are just as bad in an online setting
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
/tip
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/09/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Kongming

Was probably by one of those people who were out in the streets celebrating her death, most people who are pathetic in real life are just as bad in an online setting

Ummm Read the OP and you wil see that your comment does not reflect the message they posted.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/09/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Bobcat

Ummm Read the OP and you wil see that your comment does not reflect the message they posted.

huh? I was responded to the person asking why your post was reported. Don't get confused, I am nothing but deep respect for the Prime Minister. I was giving my opinion on why your post was reported (just to re-clarify I don't think it should be reported)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]