500 ilevel holy pally LF raiding guild

90 Human Paladin
Title says it, 500 ilevel holy pally LF raiding guild prefer 6:30-7:30pm starts, have done every raid boss ingame from BC-MOP, am currently only 3/12 reg exp'd due to guild progression problems and am looking for a guild that can progress alot further and quicker.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Oh hi Shiny guy casting white light stuff,

[A] <Rubberband> (no way, were we going to name it condom) is a fairly new guild on Dath’Remar, formed by a wacky group of friends, is looking into grabbing one more holy pally like yourself into our “secret society” aka core team. If u must know our origins, we are from Singapore, Australia, Taiwan and Japan. We were all wow elitist once, who are now taking a more laidback approach to raiding – but we do take progression seriously. We are close to 7/12 on Throne of Thunder (wiping at 2% on Durumu was a pain)

"Now, our operation is small, but there's a lot of potential for "aggressive" expansion. So, If you believe you are a regular raider (may or may not have been lucky on securing a core spot previously) looking for a raid team with the same group of faces to avoid strategic changes and loot drama yada yada along with a friendlier none-raging vent experience, then we are probably the best for you.

I do not know on what time frame you are referring too but our raids happen on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday and starts at 8pm (GMT + 8) or that is 10pm Server (With daylight saving gone). Sunday is based on calendar.

You may open a conversation with Me Curvyboom @ tag - Devastator#6737 or drop a message here or at www.rubberband.us
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sent you the btag request not sure if you got it or not, if not try add mine - Striker#6170
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm at work, i'll acknowledge as soon as i get home. i've gotten a guildie to engage you otherwise - you should've received a request from Pothemus
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi we have recently lost our holy pally and are looking for another if you are interested please visit intricate.enjin.com and add battletagCottonball#1815. We are currently 11/12 of Throne of Thunder.
Edited by Alouria on 4/11/2013 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
We can offer you a core spot immediately in our weekend 25man group. Here is a little bit of info about us.

<Uncommon Sense> has been around since WoTLK we had 2 10 man groups running but we have had a few people quit.. This has been the biggest hassle, so we are combining the two groups and making a 25 man.... If you're interested we need most spots ( we currently have no monks, hunters or mages ). We are looking for people that come to raids prepared with there own flasks and potions, these raiders also need to attend 90% of the raids each month (seeing as we only raid two days a week this should not be hard).

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 7:30-11 MTN time

Current spots we need

1. Druid, Monk, Paladin Tank, Warrior
2. 3-4 Ranged ( Hunter, Mage, Spriest, Boomkin )
3. 2 Healers ( Monk, Disc Priest, Druid, Pally )
4. Feral or Enh Shaman

If you're interested add me to real ID: Smooshybear#1809 (dugalah) TLJ#1969 (cyrdras) I'm on Friday-Mon pretty much all day and Tues/Wedn/Thurs until 6 P.M
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry peoples, Rubberband grabbed me up right away, thanks for all the interest though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
2/13HM 10 man looking for 1 healer for our core team.

raid times:
Wednesday: 8pm-11pm ST(GMT+10)
Saturday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)
Sunday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)

For more info add: Rachel#1517

www.wipesforsale.com for applications.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]