Tyrannical Gladiator's Mageblade - Show it!

90 Human Warlock
I got my Tyrannical Gladiator's Mageblade today, and had a happy-moment at how amazing it looks.

I then realized it hides while sheathed. What the heck blizzard, you make a caster sword look this damn cool and then I don't ever get to see it?

Want to buy shown weapon please.
Edited by Àverah on 4/9/2013 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
eh the weapon is actually not that cool looking. ive seen much better and older. but dont go on crying cause it hides. now you know how hunters felt the past 7 and a half years. they finally got their ranged weapon graphic. or all the caster books that hide when weapon is sheathed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
eh the weapon is actually not that cool looking. ive seen much better and older. but dont go on crying cause it hides. now you know how hunters felt the past 7 and a half years. they finally got their ranged weapon graphic. or all the caster books that hide when weapon is sheathed.

Hunters have always shown weapon in combat, that's not related in the slightest.

Caster off hands make no sense either, but that doesn't change the fact that I want at least one of my two weapons to show unless i use my unsheath button. It's wasted effort unless I can see the damn thing, I might as well have a level 2 grey sword model, why have the art team do that much for nothing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
/sign.. I have to transmog this sword in order to see that I have a weapon. As much as i love being able to finally have a decent caster sword it stinks that one this cool-looking one wont even show up even if ur using it to transmog
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/09/2013 04:41 PMPosted by Àverah

Hunters have always shown weapon in combat, that's not related in the slightest.

Caster off hands make no sense either, but that doesn't change the fact that I want at least one of my two weapons to show unless i use my unsheath button. It's wasted effort unless I can see the damn thing, I might as well have a level 2 grey sword model, why have the art team do that much for nothing?

no hunter ranged weapons have never shown. its always been melee weapons that show. by the way this is psychopath so there is no one thinking im double teaming. i asnwered a hunter question as a hunter. anywho ive been playing a hutner since vanilla first went live. i know this. why not paladins back in the day with there tomes never showed on their hips or on chains like other higher up pallys.

but i digress there is better weapons out there with better graphics. like for instance the nethrazim mindblade.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why is "deal with it" okay for you? It's obviously a bug, no sword ever did this before and none should.

but i digress there is better weapons out there with better graphics. like for instance the nethrazim mindblade.
Opinions.
Edited by Salvari on 4/9/2013 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/09/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Shandera

no hunter ranged weapons have never shown. its always been melee weapons that show. by the way this is psychopath so there is no one thinking im double teaming. i asnwered a hunter question as a hunter. anywho ive been playing a hutner since vanilla first went live. i know this. why not paladins back in the day with there tomes never showed on their hips or on chains like other higher up pallys.

The weapon hid out of combat. Whenever you were shooting you saw the weapon, and being that shooting was your main damage, that's kind of important. My weapon is ALWAYS sheathed as a caster.

Paladin tomes have never even had art. I played one since vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Needs to be fixed. Such a great looking sword.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
While they're fixing that, maybe they can fix Monk fist weapons showing up while in combat.

The only time people see my awesome fistbags if when I'm out of combat and push 'z'.
Reply Quote
Finally get a sword I can transmog :D WAS going to transmog it into the Replica High Warlord sword but who knows when I can do that...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bumping because this is a very pressing issue.

Srs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bumping again.

Gimme sword.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
can a melee class buy this to transmog over their real melee weapons if they are able to equip swords? my monk and DK have nothing left to do with either conquest or honor points (past 25k achieves), and this would look great duel wielded on frost dk or WW monk.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
NECROMANCER!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]