need a new home

90 Human Paladin
I'm a recent homeless player whose guild (the unexpendables) was moved to another server without notice, ive hopped around a little bit since then trying to find a good fit, but between either no one being on or having to fill out an application, ive had no luck. Im a 499 ret pally, looking to get back into raiding while also looking to have fun with people, joking around, doing old raids, helping out lowbies, etc. I just want a place where a decent amount of people are actually on, are easy to get along with and have a conversation. Is this unrealistic given how anti-social the game has gotten or is it just time to find another server? Flame away :-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hey There,

Give your iLevel, and what you're looking for, Tempus Noobis may be a good fit for you, if you're willing to go to the Dark side. :)

Check us out: www.tempusnoobis.guildlaunch.com
You can also talk to me in game: Grimlock22#1169 or on this character I'm posting with on Kilrogg.

Best of luck to you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]