ilvl 500 ww monk lf core 10man raid spot

90 Blood Elf Mage
hi all this isn't my first time to farstriders and doc or free knows me very well along with some in ultima ratio so with that said let me get on to it i'm a 500 ilvl ww monk my progression on this toon isn't that of my mages, also known as syphonz for those wondering:)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Fr%C3%B8stitude/advanced

as you can see im full cleared on terrace with some exp on empress we should have him tomorrow and all of msv done with 2/12 exp on tot when i say 2 meaning i have done tortos 10man via a pug and got him to 1% then wiped ik don't those suck, anyhoo exp is listed LF a guild to progress with horde or alliance dont matter witch thx
Edited by Frøstitude on 4/12/2013 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
dont matter witch thx
Why doesn't it matter to the witch?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Also, it helps if you actually link the toon you are looking for a team on, your 500 ww monk? And not your mage. Though from your spelling and guild name it is possible you are just a troll... Hmm questions and more questions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Also, it helps if you actually link the toon you are looking for a team on, your 500 ww monk? And not your mage. Though from your spelling and guild name it is possible you are just a troll... Hmm questions and more questions.

my monk
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I wouldn't broadcast that you know Free lol he creeps us all out.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Why dont you just come join us. You appear often enough in our runs as it is.

I wouldn't broadcast that you know Free lol he creeps us all out.

lol
Edited by Sprøcket on 4/17/2013 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]