An Oceanic Rp server?

90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm an RPer. I go on moonguard to RP sometimes, but every time I do RP it's night time server side because I live in Australia. Most people are in bed at 2 in the morning so I have hardly anyone to really RP with unless I stay up really late in the night. So I ask if it's possible to have an RP server for the Oceanic realms? It'd make my RP experience so much better.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
RPPVP server while we're at it please?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Why don't you make Gundrak the unofficial RPPVP server? Seriously, it's not like there's anyone on there to give you grief (granted CRZ's I know but still in trade etc) and the server could do with a boost.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Warlock
I rp on WrA..with this alt and horde alts..there is usually stuff happening at all odd times..the WrA forums are great for finding stuff... tomorrow at midday aussie time we are having a dance and rp at stormwind keep
I have my main on cenerion which is dead to rp so I may move her to WrA as well
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Yes, I have been making friends and have a few alts I have created on WRA as well.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
even tho i dont RP, oceanic does need a RP server, so thumbsup
Reply Quote
Same here. I go to MoonGuard.
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/world-of-warcraft-give-oceanic-a-roleplay-server
Edited by Darlorn on 9/20/2013 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
I kinda agree with this idea and realm sounds pretty good for rping if it's a military guild it could be an ambush, war etc, i'm happy with this idea
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
a
Edited by Unclemerv on 8/11/2014 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Support.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump.

I second the motion for an oceanic RP server.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
This needs a bump. I vote for this?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
04/16/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Aislinge
Why don't you make Gundrak the unofficial RPPVP server? Seriously, it's not like there's anyone on there to give you grief (granted CRZ's I know but still in trade etc) and the server could do with a boost.

Let me guess... you're from jubei...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol Gundork
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/08/2014 01:11 PMPosted by Snorelaxx
04/16/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Aislinge

Go away Gundrak
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
04/16/2013 01:43 AMPosted by Rahqwas
RPPVP server while we're at it please?

Vote for RPPVP. Emerald Drean is where its at and the community rocks! So much fun. I just want lower ping :(

12/11/2014 09:58 AMPosted by Axios
12/08/2014 01:11 PMPosted by Snorelaxx

Go away Gundrak

Nothing wrong with Gundrak. The server has filled up with players since WoD launch. Quite a few good people on there. I like that we merged with Jubei however, was saddened to see the constant slinging match between the 2 realms. Lets face it though, 99% of people in trade are just horny teenagers who have no way to vent their sexual frustration so , they take it out in game. Poor little buggers. I feel sorry from them.

Gundrak and Jubei seemed to be the pick of the bunch when it comes to oceanic servers. I have played on most and have found them to have better communities.

The only mjor problem I see with an RP server is, people whinging it wasn't their realm or players on said realm complain saying they don't want it. Also, I doubt blizz will create a new server as to the amount we have atm seems enough for our population.

The last thing would be CRZ. Most RP realms are grouped with other RP realms or are not merged at all. How they would over come this I don't know.

Still, we can dream.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
We need rp servers but we also need MORE SERVERS. every server is now High on OC, we need more servers please not just RP ones but at least 3 more new servers or 4
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/11/2014 01:44 PMPosted by Balthamel
Nothing wrong with Gundrak.

Gundrak is to Jubei as Logan is to Brisbane.
Reply Quote
Resurrecting this thread because of the simple fact....

WE NEED AN OCEANIC RP SERVER!

Please Blizzard! Alot of people would LOVE to RP in the oceanic region, as switching over to American servers are annoying for ping.

#OceanicRP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]