Rob Pardo back as Lead Designer for Expac #5.

(Locked)

90 Gnome Mage
I doubt WoW's "direction" is going to change much, if at all.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Uh oh... hope it doesn't get even more grindy...
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
He was Lead Designer for Vanilla WoW and BC. He MUST be good.

/endsarcasm
Here's hoping that the game will be as good in the next expansion as it was in Wrath and MoP... Not as Craptastic as it was in BC.
86 Worgen Druid
He was Lead Designer for Vanilla WoW and BC. He MUST be good.

/endsarcasm

Well, yes? You don't get to his position by being awful.
1 Human Priest
I don't like BC (which is when I started). I love Pandaria.
90 Orc Monk
Well, yes? You don't get to his position by being awful.

You mean like Jay?
100 Human Paladin
Where was this said? I'd like to read the news story, if this isn't just some distorted rumor.

Also, if there is a shakeup, what's happening to the other people who have been at the top?
100 Night Elf Hunter
The freedom in wow to skip story and quest areas is one thing that makes it greater then other games(some not all). The fact a number of great games just have horrible gameplay hurts them even tho they have awesome stories and classes.
100 Night Elf Hunter
They had a D3 in making that was going to be a lot like D2. They scrapped it to make that crap that is D3 wich was made specifically for console games as it is being released for now and doubt it will look any different then current D3 trash.
90 Tauren Druid
Mark Kern was the vanilla team lead. But he doesn't work at blizzard anymore.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Is it bad this reminded me of Don Pardo.... tell him what he won!
100 Human Paladin
Welp, time for paladins to become useless healbots again if he's comming back for the next xpac.
100 Troll Hunter
Methinks a lot of rose-colored glasses will be obliterated.

But my engineer worked so hard to make them.
90 Gnome Death Knight
04/14/2013 02:11 AMPosted by Loiypop
Why the hell do you people wan't to go back to BC times? Do you know how stupid things were back then?

Couldnt cut it huh? Sorry.

This might be prideful and a sin to say but i am very happy my experience in that expansion was 100% more superior than yours. I will die happy going to the grave thinking about that.

Your life is in shambles if you will go to the grave knowing a 2007 video game experience was enjoyable. Blizz went back to a TBC type model with Cata, a ridiculous percentage of accounts were unsubbed. Keep on dreamin' though.
Edited by Billcarson on 4/14/2013 9:39 AM PDT
90 Orc Monk
Where was this said? I'd like to read the news story, if this isn't just some distorted rumor.

According to the Googles, It was on Rob's twitter a long time ago.

There's this, too: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/28/awesome-the-next-expansion-will-be/
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]