[H] RBG Team.

90 Pandaren Priest
Good morning all, or afternoon depending of course.

I am looking to build an RBG team. I have the guild, the Vent and the bank for repairs. I just need the people.

I've spent the last week looking for a guild that has a PvP team, sadly, DH horde is falling apart at the seams. So I would like to offer the space to build those PVP toons and get those points.

If your interested I am looking for:

3 more healers:
Pally, Druid, Monk

3 Ranged DPS:
Assorted classes you choose which.

3 Melee DPS:
Doesn't matter, but I would like to see one geared Plate class with a TANK spec for Flag holds.

I myself am a Disc Priest.

I am asking that 90-95% of your gear be AT LEAST Malevolent or better. I am going to be a stickler on this but I will not accept one single piece of PVE Gear on this team.

Yes yes I know the Malevolent is not good for RBG, but we can at least form up arena teams for cap and try to win a couple RBGs for the 2200 cap to gear up into Tyrannical.

IF you're interested please speak to me in game, I can be found on:

Cuddlydream
Venondream
Albinodream
Truedream (Which is alliance until I move him)
Vacasagrada (I know the name doesn't have 'dream' in it but the name I wanted was already taken}

Thanks for your interest :)

Dream
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This is something I am very interested in. My long time friend and arena partner (resto druid/disc priest) have been pugging rbgs on Mal'ganis until we round out our roster. Contact me in game via Fearwithin or Littlebearz
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey all!

Ok looks like we got a Lock and a Druid healer as well as a pally. So adjust the needed class list up top.

As a quick note. You need to be from Doomhammer and willing to join my guild. I don't feel like breaking my back earning other guilds their Achives and rewards.

Nothing against any other guild, but still.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]