Weekend Raiders look no further

90 Human Rogue
Do you work alot? Do you not have alot of time to play? Can you only raid weekends? If you answered yes then <Reprisal> has a solution for you. Forming a new raid team that will run Sat/Sun 7-11pm Server. Pst me or visit reprisalgaming.net for mo' info.

During my absence there has been well, quite alot of slacking. No guild challenges done. Raiding is at an all time low. From what I've seen the guild needs a morale boost. My goal will be to start at Mogushan just for fun (and possibly patterns or shards) and practice there, get guild achievements and boost morale. After Mogushan we will move forward in the order it was released. Again practice, achievements and morale.

What I need from everyone is a positive attitude and a good outlook.
You must have:
1. mumble installed with a working mic.
2. a clear understanding of the guild guidelines.
3. be on time and ready to go.

2 weeks and be ready for some boss killins
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am LF a weekend guild that fits syour times perfectly.
Is the goal to get into ToT quickly? Besides looking for a weekend guild, I am looking for a progression oriented guild (not HC). I just want to be in the current raid in the tier, but realize it may take a few weeks to get there. Is that the goal?

I have 3 healers.
Resto Sham 501
Resto Druid 482
MW Monk 475

I can gear up any of the 3.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Reprisal has not officially raided since December primarily due to real life circumstances with a few of our raiders. as a result we are quite a bit behind on progression. we are looking to start in the older raids, get everything down to boost everyone's morale and fill in any gear gaps there may be before heading into ToT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Interested in all your toons but in particular your resto shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
add me to realid and we can talk.
mavros#1383
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
A bump!

We are a friendly and fun, adult group interested in progression.

Weekend teams are hard to come by, please don't hesitate.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bumping up, looking lfm raiders for our team
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
In dire need of a resto shaman and the brave monk healer.. as well as hunter, mage and warlock
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i am interested, but can we touch base? you have a realid?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Would be nice if there was a casual weekend raiding guild on horde side :(
Reply Quote
Come to the alliance Jake.. we have punch and pie
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I cannot sir. I'm a holy paladin cow which is a rare breed. I'm loyal to the horde :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
ive sent an app in and got no reply, i have 3 to 5 friends willing to join
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hi Bacina. There were two responses to your application, and Tristan indicated there he would like to conduct an online interview. We had not heard anything back from you there, so your application thread is no longer at the top of the forum. I will bump it up there and respond again, please check there for details.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
The weekend team is developing nicely but still a few openings. Resto shammy/healer, 2-3 DPS spots (would like a warlock).

Planning to head back into HoF tonight (on Garalon) if one is interested in meeting the team and get a some raid time in :P
Reply Quote
Garalon Dead. BUMP
Reply Quote
buuuuuuuuump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Shameless bump.

Sometimes there just is not enough coffee to tackle one's morning.
Reply Quote
^^^^ and bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]