Pally tank looking for raid

i am a skilled pally tank with an i lvl of 496. i no all the fights on normal up to tot 3rd boss and have not done anything on heroic. i am willing to learn and i wont be holding anyone back with any shortness of skill. whisper me in game or respond here if interested
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
aww cute a prot pally stacking stam
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I was thinking the same thing.
Reply Quote
um according to noxxic and mr robot i should be stacking stam. did i miss something? is that not ok anymore or somethin
Edited by Joem on 4/19/2013 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
What is this haste stat you don't speak of?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Stamina
Increases your total health. You want to stack just enough Stamina to survive a couple of hits from bosses so that your healers have time to react.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Stamina > Melee Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (15%) > Haste > Mastery > Parry > Dodge
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
HI GOJE.. omg where did you find this terrible paladin, and why didn't you eat him, he has so many stam gems and references two of the worst tanking sites on the whole interwebs..

You might try defending yourself by saying "I WENT TO NOXXIC AND ASK MR Robot" but anyone with a brain knows what you're really saying is "I'M AN IDIOT" in blg flashing neon red letters that can be seen from mars.. not the moon.. MARS.. so you know.. BIGGER letters..

Ask Mr. Robot actually does work though.. BUT in order to get it to work correctly you have to input the _CORRECT_ stats, the default stats for paladins are bad, as they say stack stam (pro tip it does this for like every tank class and stam stacking as a palaidn is WRONG) good paladin tanks should be stacking haste. (Dk's on the other hand can go with either since our master and stam work hand in hand with each other).
Reply Quote
26 Draenei Shaman
Speaking of gems, where are yours, Juggy?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Speaking of bad players, where's your main Keppet?
Reply Quote
26 Draenei Shaman
Goje, so you and your friends can dish out criticisms, but can't take them in return?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Still waiting to see your main.
Reply Quote
26 Draenei Shaman
I'll take that as a no then, that you can't handle it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I can handle criticism. But it looks like you are afraid to show who your main really is because someone doesn't want people to see how bad they really are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]