(H) 508 Spriest 10/12 ToT LF Mature 25M Guild

1 Goblin Priest
I am looking for a mature (20+) horde guild that raids at approx. 6-7 pm PST 3-4 nights a week. My dps is decent and I am a reliable, responsible raider who always comes prepared and shows up on time to raid. If you think that you have a consistent spot for me, please post and I will contact in game.
Edited by Tinypriest on 4/17/2013 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Hey Tiny,

If you don't mind switching to Alliance our guild fits your agenda quite well. We're currently 9/12 and will be 11/12 or higher this week. We raid Wed/Thurs from 8-11:30 CST and Sun from 7-11 CST. We recently lost a SPriest and I'm looking to get a new one asap! Let me know if you're interested.

BattleTag: Str1der#1155
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Margaritaville is currently looking for a talented DPS to fill a core spot in our 25-man raid core.

Raid Size: 25-man
Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
Progression: 12/12 ToT
Server: US-Ner'zhul

Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag for more information.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Warriors of Avalon- Horde-US {Velen} Ten man guild

If you dont mind going ten mans and going horde we have a spot for you.

Hello Tiny, we are currently looking for a strong spriest for our core progression team for an immediate spot. We are currently 9/12 ToT. We were 5/16 Heroic last tier. I am keeping this short and simple so please feel free to contact me for more info.

Raid Times:

Monday-5:30pm-8:30pm (Pacific Time)
Tuesday -5:30pm-8:30pm (Pacific Time)
Wednesday- 5:30pm-8:30pm (Pacific Time)
Thursday-5:30pm-8:30pm (Pacific Time)

-*Getting in touch with me*:

You can send me an email at [shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com]
You can contact me in game through real id {shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com}
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Priest
I am really looking for a 25 man guild that I can have a core spot in.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Did it for whitney of thrall (formerly mal'ganis/malfurion) former top 150 guild is looking for a spriest for a core spot. Add me to real id to discuss more Trudyn#1665
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Tiny! Hit me up! I'd love to talk to ya we need an spriest!

RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS!

25 Man

Heroic Progression: 12/12 Throne 3/13H

US 80

Server: Cho'Gall

What Defines Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and continue to compete on a high level because, most of all, we enjoy playing together. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

Our Players

We are an extremely active guild. Our players are on constantly socializing, playing other games, doing challenges modes; in essence, always doing something. We want more from a player than just a strong WoL. We look for someone who exhibits a personality, skill, dedication, commitment, and most of us all perseverance. Combined, these traits make up what we define as having the "it factor." Every day we try to be stronger than we were the day before, and that is what us unique.

Goals and Aspirations

-25 Man.

-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.

-We are striving to be in the top 25-50 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

Our Current Players and Future Players Expectations

-Extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.

-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.

-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Hours

-Tuesday: 9-12CST

-Wednesday: 9-12CST

-Thursday: 9-12CST

-Sunday: 8-12CST

*Occasionally we begin at 8CST if we feel that we need the extra hour*

When a new patch releases our raid hours are extended in order to accomplish and tackle server & US first kills. This is expected for roughly the first and second week then we tone the hours down to normal raid times.

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com & Lacer#1820

Cheers & Thanks for Considering The Inner City Gym
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
faytful#1779 (please add and talk to me if youre even slightly interested in what you read here)

You would have a core spot in my group and one in the 25man raids as well, guild is full with very competent and friendly players that pvp and pve.

Wed/thurs/sat 8-12 cst (looking to possibly move sat raid to tues)

1 very close knit 10man guild transitioning into a 25man guild

Currently at around 23 or 24 people that could raid competently with good enough gear for progression.

I am the raid leader for the 2nd 10man group in the guild until we can make the transition, and am in dire need of a competent tank like yourself.

One group 12/12 normal (1 shot the whole instance now everytime) with a 5% H jinrokh attempt 5 min ago

My group 3/12 normal in 2 hours of raiding before someone had to leave last week. Easily could clear up to 8-9/12.

We will absolutely be raiding 25mans within 2 weeks, just need a few missing pieces to do it and I think youre the holy grail weve been looking for. Add me if youre slighty interested after reading this! We are the guild youve been looking for i promise, capable of top 100 US.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Priest
I don't think I could raid with Jay but ty anyway Elyshah
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Hi Tinypriest!

Matador - Madoran is currently seeking a Shadow Priest to round out our Heroic Throne of Thunder progression group. We are a well established guild from 2007 and Madoran has always been our home.

We are currently 1/12H and in T14 we were 9/16 including Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and Amber-Shaper Un'sok.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 8:30-11:30 Central, which is also server time. We provide food, flasks, repairs, etc.

Feel free to contact me via our website http://matador.guildlaunch.com or through BattleTag: BillyMays#1114

I look forward to hearing from you!.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Priest
I really am looking for a twenty five man guild. I am not willing to switch to Alliance at this time either. Thanks.
Reply Quote
93 Pandaren Warrior
<Jinx> invites you to join us. We're looking for ranged dps

We're currently 9/12N.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

<JINX> is a 25-man progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
http://jinx.wowstead.com/ Click the “apply” button just under the class recruitment icons.

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 6, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On progression fights we roll with our best 25.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Dagor, Ammeythyst, Whiteytighty, or Lugbruz (personnel officer).

For more info: Real ID- Lugbruz #1400 or JinxDagor#1357
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Malice is 25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Progression 25-Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6N - 3/6HM
-Heart Of Fear: 6/6N
-Terrace Of Endless Spring: 4/4N (Elite Protectors)
-Throne Of Thunder: 8/12

Loot EPGP

Raid days Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply-Flasks -Pots-Enchants -Gems -Food -Repairs

www.maliceofchogall.enjin.com

Only the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908

Hey im looking for a good shadow priest to round out my core if you dont stand in fire and can pump the deeps i got a spot for you!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Lux
Hi Tiny,

I know you said no to the dirty Alli, but judging from the tone of your post, I would urge you to consider <Lux> as your potential raiding home for the foreseeable future. It would be worth that extra bit of scratch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569327698

We are an exceptionally well managed 25 man guild, on one of the shortest raiding schedules going. (There are always people on any time of day though, for any other nerd matrix related activities...Heroics, pvp, old raids, etc.)

We are currently looking for a SPriest, and should you be interested, please feel free to put in an application.

Best of luck with your search.

Cheers

Oh, I should of course caveat this fine offer with:

If you are prone to raging, trolling in /2, standing in fire, prefer CGI Yoda over old school muppet Yoda, like to cough with your mic open, sitting on your EPGP, enjoy finger pointing, do not (at the very least) know the chorus to 'I wish' by Cee-Lo, prefer Lust over Hero, are not hip to doing some research prior to pull, have the American Apparel website open on your browser right now at work, dc constantly, are not tolerant of people with various backgrounds, are not in control of your internet, are not aware of superiority bag milk in every possible way, are a genuine fan of Miley Cyrus, or her horse teeth, are adverse to healthstone usage, or are merely looking to have Bham email you shirtless selfies...

You may want to consider looking elsewhere.

Otherwise, yes. Yes, <Lux> is that guild that you have been searching for, and please do put in an application today!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, Silver of Kil' jaeden is recruiting a strong Ranged DPS. We're 3/13H 10m Horde. I need to find a competent player, so please only reply if you know your class in and our and feel that you can be an asset to our heroic progression. Be able to pull your own weight, dont stand in the bad, come to raids prepared...yada yada.

Raids: Wednesday 7-11 Thursday 8-12 Sunday 7-11, please note these are all PST times and Thursdays will go down to 7-11 come april 4th.

Loot: Loot council, we give loot to whomever it will benefit the most, or benefit the raid as a whole the most. But we try to spread it around evenly :)

Cheers!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Heya Tiny.

<Shard> might just be what you are looking for.
We're a 5+ year old, mature, no-attendance required 25man raid guild. We love to raid, but real life comes first here.
We raid Wed/Thur/Sun @ 6:15-9pm PST.
We also run 10mans on Mon/Tue if the mood strikes us.

You'd be our 3rd Priest and this would be a core spot for you.

Below are a couple links and my battletag if you would like to chat more.
Worldoflogs: worldoflogs.com/guilds/4284/
Battletag: oraculum#1233
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
<Jinx> invites you to join us. We're looking for a ranged. Mage/Boomie/Spriest/Hunter. Sorry, we've plenty of locks at the moment.

We're 8/12 normal modes thus far.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

<JINX> is a 25-man progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This <Jinx> relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
http://jinx.wowstead.com/ Click the “apply” button just under the class recruitment icons.

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned by your output, survivability, understanding of fight mechanics, and reliability. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 6, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on a fight by fight basis so everyone gets to play, though on progression fights we roll with our best 25. We use EPGP with a healthy decay rate.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Dagor, Algormortis, Aeonian, Ammeythyst, Whiteytighty, or Lugbruz (personnel officer).

For more info: Real ID- Lugbruz #1400
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Vex
<Vex> of Gorefiend (H)

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
We are currently 1/13h 12/12N 16/16 H. We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

Recruitment
Currently accepting applications from all classes & specs.

Guild Website:
http://vexgorefiend.enjin.com/

Raid Times:
Tues., Wed., & Mon.
8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
Miusterga: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Priest
Still looking for a Horde guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]