Brawler's guild rank 8

90 Worgen Death Knight
Any tips? What fight did you guys get the title on? What spec and talents? Help :(
Edited by Ohgodfleas on 4/16/2013 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Millhouse was a free kill with the dps increases and readily available gear, he's definitely the easiest now, run a death siphon and you're unkillable on him.

Epicus was the one I killed first pull pre-nerf, just avoid stuff and interrupt and he's cake, I used death pact once IIRC to kill him. I was frost then, unholy wasnt very good then.

Eyeball duder isn't too bad, I run frost if possible, as howling blast will make p1 go quickly, get the pattern down for the moving lasers as they're predictable after you've done it a couple times, you should find a spot that works for you

Disruption, just die, it's bugged to all hell and not worth the effort.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

Keep watching a buddy of mine jump over lazers in that one.

Then take the full brunt of damage from jumping on the lazer she dodged.

It's really unfair...
Edited by Artizar on 4/17/2013 5:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Millhouse was a free kill with the dps increases and readily available gear, he's definitely the easiest now, run a death siphon and you're unkillable on him.

Epicus was the one I killed first pull pre-nerf, just avoid stuff and interrupt and he's cake, I used death pact once IIRC to kill him. I was frost then, unholy wasnt very good then.

Eyeball duder isn't too bad, I run frost if possible, as howling blast will make p1 go quickly, get the pattern down for the moving lasers as they're predictable after you've done it a couple times, you should find a spot that works for you

I've had my best runs with Millhouse so far, I've brought him down to 18% before fire kicked in (was doing 350k at time of death). Thanks for the tips!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You'll need to do them all as Frost, except Disruptron. I find myself being able to do more damage as Unholy since Unholy's damage is a bit more passive. Pets don't get your damage increase on Millhouse, Epicus kills your ghoul, and HB for the eyes on Zenshar is a bit quicker.

For Millhouse, make a mouseover HB macro. /cast [@mouseover] Howling Blast
That will save you some time targetting and re-targetting. Use AMS for some RP after you've reached full stacks for some FS. Other than that, just get full stacks asap. It's a bit of RNG.

Epicus is pretty straightforward. Don't get hit by anything and interrupt crush.

Zenshar is the easiest. Avoid the lasers and you're good to go.

As for Disruptron, I'm finding Death Siphon to be really, really nice for him. Especially as Unholy and considering the fact that there will be times when you're not in melee range. He can be stunned, so I'd pick up Asphyxiate. He can also be gripped. Someone told me that they actually raised the lasers on the ground off the floor in order to "fix" the levitate exploit. Don't know if that's true, but I've been jumping slightly before I felt I needed to and have been dodging them fairly easily. It's the end that's getting me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]