Hunter Needs Help!

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I really do not know what I am doing wrong, but I can't seem to do well in DPS.
If there is anyone that is willing to maybe tutor me, or just give me some tips, it would be greatly appreciated. I really want to do well.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
you should probably try the hunter forums. they have guides and stuff.
Reply Quote
First thing I noticed was you are at 9.12% hit when the cap is 7.5% and you are at 5.68% expertise reforge some of that hit to expertise.

You also have a dodge cogwheel in your trinket that could be an expertise cogwheel or mastery.

Avoid reforging crit off your gear.

Stat Priority: Hit and Expertise to 7.5% > Agi > Crit > Mastery > Haste for your gear levels.

BM Shot Priority: Put serpent sting up > Kill Command ( Make sure you always have the focus to cast it off CD) > Arcane Shot ( If you have the focus and kill command isnt up) > Cobra Shot to get that focus back

Use your cooldowns on cool down except for focus fire. Only use focus fire at 5 stacks IF Bestial Wrath isnt coming off CD or while bestial wrath is up.

Hope that helps for now
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I use to use this site a lot back in the day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)