[H] <Final Hour> is looking for you!

90 Goblin Shaman
Hello, <Final Hour> has tasked me to bringing in and chatting with maybe some of you about our little guild.

Is Final Hour a hardcore raiding guild?
Yes, and no. We do raid Tuesday - Thursdays 7:15PM server time. We also; are casual, friendly, and are looking for more experienced players to help us through Throne of Thunder.

As of this post how far are you in ToT?
We have a dead Horridon on our hands. Right now we are at 2/12N but some of us are already experienced raiders enough that cover more than this. Which is why we are recruiting!

Horridon Down!: http://i.imgur.com/Zl1E5V3.jpg
(Hey! Don't make fun of my UI!)

How many raid teams are currently in Final Hour?

Currently we have two teams. Both teams are in need of some fresh new raiders to fill our ranks and become better players!

What we are looking for
- Tank. Any role is fine at the moment!
- Ranged DPS. We are a little melee heavy (Not speaking of how fat our melee-side raid team could be. No pun intended). So if you are a ranged we could sure use ya!
- Heals with DPS offspec. (Acari specified. Any questions relating other heals please discuss with him!)
- Alts! We love alts. We know it's a hard grind. So playing with alts and nothing to do on your main is fun!
- You just want to play casually? That's fine! We're always here to help players become better players. If interested in becoming a better player without some jerk talking you down? We're here to help you!

Other fun stuff that we also do!
- We're doing PvP!
- Classic raiding!
- Challange Mode!
- Much much more!
Contact us!

You can get a hold of me, Hopper at Hopper#1927. Acari, or Allie within the guild. If neither of us are on just /who one of us and we will be happy to help you! If you have any questions feel free to post or message me in game! Looking forward to meeting some of you and thanks for reading!
Edited by Høpper on 4/18/2013 2:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]