Ancestral Awakening

90 Troll Shaman
if your like me and you actually like the game not only for the play but the graphics and story line blizzard puts into it, then this may be for you.

If your a crit Rsham for Rbgs, raiding, ect. then you obviosly know what Ancestral Awakening is,

Ancestral Awakening - When you critically heal with a single-target direct heal, you summon an ancestral spirit to aid you, instantly healing the most injured party or raid target within 40 yards for 30% of the amount healed.

I think it would be interesting if blizzard could actually make a spirit, such as Algalon the Observer, to stand next to you and heal. Idk i just enjoy the graphics that go in here compared to other MMO's and i think it would be a good touch. post on my thread if you agree or disagree! thanks shamans
Reply Quote
It already does:
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=51558/ancestral-awakening#screenshots:id=138165
Reply Quote
It already has a graphic, but it is a very subtle one (and always depicts an Orc spirit regardless of your race).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
hmm iv never noticed it, ill have to pay more attention
Reply Quote
96 Pandaren Shaman
04/18/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Scátta
if blizzard could actually make a spirit, such as Algalon the Observer,

wat
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
should bring back nefarian. make him heal us.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I've been testing for about 10 minutes, and i haven't seen the orc once, even tested with someone in my group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]