What to buy with VP

100 Pandaren Monk
Im about to be 3000 cap I need to get something not sure what at this point
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
bump is the belt worth it? being straight mastery?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Since it's straight mastery, probably not, but it'd be a nice momentary boost to your regen, SP, and overall health. You could also get gear for your offspec.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
We don't have a whole wealth of great VP gear the way we did last tier. Every class/spec has a few important pieces and then it's a matter of what's a nice temporary upgrade or what's something I would use on occasion and, eventually, hey look I'm about to hit 3k... grabbing offspec gear so I don't waste VP.

Not complaining mind you. I like this better than the mad dash to VP cap week after week after week because I felt like a scrub who was hurting my performance if I didn't cap to upgrade my gear.
Reply Quote
OS gear. Although why you wouldn't want to play a mistweaver is beyond me. They look sooooooooo much fun, but I'm being adamant and waiting as long as I can to play a monk. ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]