I'm going to ruin you! /e points at you

90 Undead Monk
i have been getting whispers from a couple level 1 toons on my new server braging about "ruining my name" on winterhoof i think i know who it is but i am not for sure so i will not say names. mckenna cough....but i just have to say i am a very foul person 99% of the server agrees with me i do a lot of bad things and sometimes i...I watch youtube wow tutorials........cry

that said for every bad word someone says about me or bad thing someone says i did i can name 20 more but however why make up fake stuff or make fake toons pretending to be me when the real stuff is much worse?

i have been across all of america the past months and i do not have much time to deal with in game drama so i am not going to get in to it much but for real come on. this is getting kind of silly....

happy halloween Boo!

hugs and kisses
Public Figure
International Treasure
Public Restroom
Americas sweethert Creepshow
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Nothing that happens in this game is of any consequence. It is just a game. We play it for fun. If you lose perspective on that salient point, then you have a legitimate mental issue.

...Besides Creepshow does enough to ruin his own name on the 'Hoof. j/k LOL
Reply Quote
Although Creep 'hates' Gnomes [grumbles], I gotta agree with him on this one.

04/19/2013 06:31 AMPosted by Ziggazigga
Nothing that happens in this game is of any consequence.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Nothing that happens in this game is of any consequence
i do agree with you 100% thats the point. you can't "ruin someone on wow" like i keep getting lame whispers from this person stating that but would it get on your nerves if someone made a toon named Ziggaziggaa and pretended to be you and or made level 1 toons and whispered you all most everyday for the past 5 years? i just think it's kind of silly....
Edited by Crêêpshow on 4/19/2013 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/19/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Crêêpshow
whispered you all most everyday for the past 5 years?

Whoever is doing this to you is a creeper irl.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
@Creepshow, I am with you on this one. I think that anyone who gets their feelings hurt because of something that you did or said in game, is petty and immature. If that means that they followed you to a different realm just to heckle you, then they are acting like a 4 year old child. I get it. This is a game and we are all a little bit silly for devoting such large portions of our day to a game, but that doesn't mean people have to act like petty little #@$%$es. To whoever did this to Creepy...grow up a little. To everyone playing a game and having fun...may the force be with you.a
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
@Creepshow, I am with you on this one. I think that anyone who gets their feelings hurt because of something that you did or said in game, is petty and immature. If that means that they followed you to a different realm just to heckle you, then they are acting like a 4 year old child. I get it. This is a game and we are all a little bit silly for devoting such large portions of our day to a game, but that doesn't mean people have to act like petty little #@$%$es. To whoever did this to Creepy...grow up a little. To everyone playing a game and having fun...may the force be with you.a

Welcome to WoW. Unfortunatley I run into this all the time no matter what server you go to. I have had idiots i butthurt in game in random bg make a toon on my server and try to heckle me. I usually tell them "happy ban time when i get done writing this ticket." 9/10 times they usually stop lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
my acting career is finished, you ruined me
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
i suppose mckenna is not so bad when you get to know him. a lot of times people view the world as a battle field and are on such a guard that they have to find an enemy or someone to flame but everything boiled down a person is just a person. people all ways have to be right it is in our nature and that said meckenna has done some stuff to piss me off and has !@#$ed with me i can't say i have never done anything back but it my view it was not flaming it was just an on going exchange of dialogue that amused me......... i am on my phone on a buss right now so yea i am bored as %^-* it's san francisco so this ride will take about 2 hours
Edited by Crêêpshow on 5/23/2013 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Creep. I hope life eases up on you soon. Your posts make me smile.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g474/bucketoffp/Animations/WTF/rk7zvp.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Creepshow, I can honestly say to you that even though I have thought of going over to your server and telling people about you, I haven't done it. Once again you miss the mark. I have not gone over to your server or pst'd you on an alt. Whoever has said that to you was not me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
well i suppose maybe it is not you but given exchanges we have had in the past you can't blame me for thinking so. we both have had fun in the past pushing each others buttons

even though I have thought of going over to your server and telling people about you

no need hon they all ready know! Mu Ha Ha Ha
Edited by Crêêpshow on 5/24/2013 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
people tell me that it is sick to pay others 50g to emote spiting on me...what is so sick about that? it is very good for the skin
Edited by Crêêpshow on 5/24/2013 10:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
looks like not much has changed while I was gone
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Is lsannta back?

-Kincayd
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
I am on Zul'jin now, Winterhoof is too sad for me.

P.S. I am Lsannta!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I see, thanks for the year late update.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
iv been off for over a year
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]