RAF - How long does it take to redeem mount

100 Undead Rogue
Hi,

I need help; I recently recruited my D3,SC2 friend into Wow. He paid the $10 for the battlechest and x1 monthly subscription.

We are linked; I can summon him in game and out.

How long does it take to redeem my mount ?

How many hours? Days? Im worried, Blizz help pls
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It takes 2 months of subscription for the mount reward, Deathproc.

One month nets your gametime as the veteran.

We have a FAQ setup specifically for the rewards of this program you may find useful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You won't be eligible for the mount until the recruit has paid for his second month of game time; the free time from the Battle Chest does not count towards you earning any of the rewards.

If you want the rewards (near) instantly, have him apply two one-month game time codes from the blizzard store to his account.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recruit-a-friend-faq
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Recruit starts full account (battlechest), gets 30 free days.
He starts a monthly subscription.
After the 30 free days are up he gets charged for the next 30 days.
After those 30 days are up, he gets charged for the next 30 days and you get your mount (60 days after he started his full account).

If the recruit were to add a 60 days pre paid game card, you would get your mount at that time.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Thanks guys
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I think i might have fudged this :S

I sent my friend a 30 day game card ($10 battle chest + x1 visa monthly subscription paid); and now it shows that I'm receiving x1 month free, but no mount still.

Do I have have now wait 30 days?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Do I have have now wait 30 days?

If your friend added a subscription? Yes. A subscription does not run until there is no prepaid game time available on an account.

You would need to buy 30 more days prepaid for the mount to be rewarded.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
cool cool
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Priest
i sent my friend an email from WoW RaF she downloaded starter kit from it then upgraded an bought 90 days of gametime and its been 4 days. does anyone no why i havnt got my mount yet? We are linked and got notices ingame mail that we are linked but still no rewards. mount/gametime :{ blizz plz help me figure out whats going on.
Edited by Dekalb on 6/7/2014 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
Because it takes 7 days from the time they added the game time.

if they set up a recurring subscription you'll need to wait out the free month and then wait for the second month to be billed before you get the mount. You'd get your free 30 days 7 days after the first month processed
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Priest
o ok ty very much :}
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
yes, you have to either buy 2 one month subscriptions, or one of the 60 day ones, so you say you bought the 30day card and battle cheast, you willg et oyur free month but still need one more month to be bought before the mount, i just did mine hoursd ago my buddy bought the 60 day card and ive still not got my mount
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]