Halp
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
illidan / mal ganis
Reply Quote
Any not full servers?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I would suggest Arthas, it is mainly horde. It's also still pretty populated. I wouldn't suggest going to Mal'Ganis. I'm sure there are a ton of really really good players on there, but if you are just doing casual pvp that server is not for you. A lot of bad arena players from mal'ganis hang out in random bgs, then tell everyone else they suck...even if they're not the top healer or dps in their eyes you are the problem. Because you aren't from their server.

That being said, I have met a few cool people from Mal'Ganis, but the majority have been seriously annoying. It makes me that much happier when I beat an arena team from Mal'ganis. All because the troll population there has just ruined that server in my eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bleeding hollow
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/19/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Smoovie
illidan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I would suggest Arthas, it is mainly horde. It's also still pretty populated. I wouldn't suggest going to Mal'Ganis. I'm sure there are a ton of really really good players on there, but if you are just doing casual pvp that server is not for you. A lot of bad arena players from mal'ganis hang out in random bgs, then tell everyone else they suck...even if they're not the top healer or dps in their eyes you are the problem. Because you aren't from their server.

That being said, I have met a few cool people from Mal'Ganis, but the majority have been seriously annoying. It makes me that much happier when I beat an arena team from Mal'ganis. All because the troll population there has just ruined that server in my eyes.

I have literally only seen somebody act like a 13 year old troll here /once/ since I got here. Mainly some braggart who harassed our pug healer in 3's because "lol yer playin with a warrior." or something. (We farmed their god comp down 150+ rating.)

I got out of a 27 minute long 2's match the other day and we proceeded to dance around a disco ball and chit-chat for a bit once we ran into each other after too.

Going to a back-water server for PvP is going to do you no good at all;
The more population you have to pick from the better. You have a better chance of meeting people.
You've already got your 1750 achievements so you shouldn't have any problem finding pugs either.

You're literally going to be stuck between Illidan and Mal'ganis.
Any other decision and you'll have to luck out major time to find the right people to make the transfer worth it.

(Also - Emerald Dream is apparently okayish from what my buddy tells me. RP server though.)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ED is sort of a world PVP thing. You can Arena there, but it's known for world fights. I sort of regret transferring there at this point, because it turns out I don't really like big, zergy world pvp and rp disgusts me.

If you DO think you'd like getting into big 30 vs 30 world fights basically whenever you're up for it, that's where you want to go. It's probably the premier world pvp server.
Edited by Crookston on 4/20/2013 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
RP server though

rp disgusts me

My heart. You have wounded it.

Eh idk about Mal. I was going to make an alt, but when even the server warns you that there's too many people there, you should probably listen.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Every poster from bleeding hollow is literally annoying, so im going to assume that entire server is the same

This is rude.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i transferred from M'G to Arthas to play with friends in RBGs. M'G is a great server for finding partners and pugs. if you want a not so full server with a high horde population Arthas is great. low prices in AH

ofc you could always just use OQ..
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Emerald Dream is good but it has its limits. You won't likely find 2k+ ability here but if you're 1500-1800 there should be plenty of people to pvp with. We also have crazy world pvp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I too would suggest arthas if you live anywhere on the east coast, optimal ping plenty of people for PVE and PVP and over half the people are pretty nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I too would suggest arthas if you live anywhere on the east coast, optimal ping plenty of people for PVE and PVP and over half the people are pretty nice.

Arthas just has a EST time on it, the server itself is located Central America. The datacenter that holds Arthas is located in Chicago.

This is how "Oceanic" servers are, too. Barthalis has Australian timezone on it, but the server itself is located in Los Angeles, on the Pacific Coast, therefore will return a great ping for Pacific Coasters but not actual Aussie's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]