healer and tank team LF raiding guild

49 Blood Elf Hunter
We are coming back to ER after a long break and are looking for a laidback fun guild to raid with.
We have a holy priest, prot warrior, hunter, and lock transferring. The lock is not raid ready but will be in a month.

The 3 main raiders are all 498+ilvl.
MSV, HoF, Toes cleared. 1/12 ToT with Horridon on 3rd door.

We are looking for raid times around 8:30 server time and are available anyday except Tuesday. I have 3 weeks left of school so I will be available for Tuesday raids May 12th. The tank wants to raid with me, so the warrior and priest are definitely a package deal. The hunter is pretty open as far as days and times. He can raid as early as 8:30 pm. If you would like to know more about us, just add aayia#1539
Edited by Tishiana on 4/21/2013 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Cool, we could more than likely accommodate you guys. Were the only 25 man horde side raiding currently. Were 5/12 in 25 and 6/12 10, and we run 8-12 server on Wed/Thur/Mon. Ill contact you later on today, around 5-6ish server. That a good time for you?
Reply Quote
49 Blood Elf Hunter
sounds good
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hey I'm GM of Blood Fist (where Iso is from). I'm going to be adding you to my friends list. I would like to talk to as many of you as are available this evening. I should be on around 6:30pm onward.

I look forward to chatting with you.
Reply Quote
49 Blood Elf Hunter
cool talk to ya soon.
In the mean time we are still looking at options since we do not want to make the wrong decision.
Reply Quote
49 Blood Elf Hunter
Still looking for raiding guild for healer, tank, and dps
prefer 10 man raids after 8pm server
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
priest and hunter are transferred to Earthen Ring, prot warrior is coming tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
All three of us; prot warrior, holy/shadow priest, and hunter are transferred to Earthen Ring. We are still looking for a late night guild. Prefer raid to start around 8:30 server time.
Edited by Nephthysis on 4/21/2013 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking to transfer this toon as she is my main. This is the holy priest that comes with the prot warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for that fun, sociable raiding guild.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Tired of drama, cliques and like a casual FUN ambiance? Cata is an older, mature player based guild that manages a balance between game and life. Cataclysm: when there is more to life than just wow!

CATACLYSM!
www.cataclysm-guild.net
Server: Earthen ring
Faction: Horde
So good they named an expansion for us!

Cataclysm is one of the long standing horde based guilds on Earthen Ring. We've been in business for almost eight years now with no plans to stop. We are a raid focused guild that is currently fielding 10-man teams.
We're currently looking for recruits of all classes but more specificly need ....<fill in here what we need>..... to complement our current line-up for regular raids. Other raid spots are also available on limited basis.
Our raids are scheduled between Tuesday through Monday. 8:45pm EST start time going to about midnight. Loot is handled through the EPGP system with players being awarded EP based off of the time they have committed towards raiding. Our raiding policy isn't strict, we don't require you to attend 100% of raids. Above all, real life is handled first!

We have a unique atmosphere that caters to the skilled, mature gamer. The guild is split into casual players who enjoy leveling toons and immersing themselves in gchat, to the highly skilled players who like to grind out new content. We have something for everyone.

Guild Leadership

The guild is managed by a team of officers who are committed to striking a happy balance between progress, enjoyment and real life. We are not only open to, but really want your suggestions and involvement in the health and progress of the guild. If you have any questions or concerns, contact any of the officers in-game or through this website by private message.

The current officers are:
Brewtalíty
Lagunel (GL)
Loode
Tilikumnakai

How we handle loot

Our goals with our loot rules are to get EVERYONE geared as quickly as possible, as fairly as possible. The sooner every raiders is geared, the quicker and further the entire guild progresses!

Cataclysm uses the EP/GP (Effort Points/Gear Points) loot system for our Official Raids. Of all the systems we've tested, we find it's the most fair, reliable and most straight-forward. Loot is awarded Main Spec first, going to the bidder with the highest PR (Point Ratio). If no one wants an item for Main Spec, it then goes to the person with the highest PR but no gear points are charged. That means off-spec is free loot that doesn't affect your EP/GP PR.

You can read more about the EP/GP Loot System here.

Required add-ons for Raiders

There are some add-ons we ask all raiders to have. The primary example being EPGP since it is required for loot distribution. We will link to them on Curse.com for ease and to be sure it's is exactly the correct one, but use whichever download site you prefer.
Required for Raiders
EPGP (core)
EPGP Lootmaster
Deadly Boss Mods -or- BigWigs (Boss fight information and situational awareness)
Mumble (Chat client used during raids - or to just socialize)

Recommended for Raiders
GTFO (combat alerts)
Recount (statistics)
A good healing Raid frame (Vuhdo, healbot, grid, etc) (For all Healers)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Dark Evolution> is look for a few members to round out its raiding team. Specifically healers, but we're taking DPS as well. We're a fun guild with members ready to help prepare our members for raiding. We raid primarily later on Fridays and/or Saturdays, and often accompany our guildies through LFR to gear up for the 10-man raids. We've only recently began to raid and are halfway through MSV already. If you're interested, please contact our guild officers, Kyndresh and Mainguss, or our GM Hardcorre and Assistant GM Jastritha. Additionally, you can contact me if you're looking to join this great guild. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]