Looking for a guild

90 Undead Mage
Yes I am currently undergeared, but I am looking to change that as quickly as possible. I am a recent transplant to Mug'thol and am looking to raid. My current schedule would allow for raiding during the daytime hours 9am-4:30pm or in the evening after 9pm. Currently Horde side, but would be willing to faction change if needed. I'm even interested in finding a guild to call home to raid in future expansions. I will be honest and say I have no current raiding experience as my guild fell apart early in Cataclysm and it took me awhile to get back into the game after that. I am a dedicated raider and always strive to be prepared and early for raid nights. Along with my arcane mage, I also have a feral/balance druid who is lvl capped, but is more severely undergeared. My druid was my previous raid toon so I am more than comfortable stepping back into a druid role as well. I have raided in all specs as a druid, so any role would suffice.

If there are any questions contact me here for RealID or battletag information.

Thanks!
Edited by Schädenfreud on 4/6/2013 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
If you are level-headed, chill, and can have fun wiping in a raid to progress, then you might be interested in my proposition. I've got a group of 9 close friends that are ready to break into ToT next week. We need 1 more member to have a full 10 man raiding guild. If you are interested, hit me up on skype at james.ficaretta and we can talk about what your goals are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]