Ionne's Iconic Irish Icecream (Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Shaman
Cute!

From where?
Now if you like desserts you are either:
A custard person
A fruit person
A chocolate person

I am a fruit person.
...actually I am all of them and getting more spherical yearly because of it.

All of the above, please!
Edited by Ffraid on 4/4/2013 2:17 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This name was random, I have a priest named Veliann that was random and I JUST made a warrior think her name is Vellara.

I like V's.
100 Blood Elf Mage
I just realized Xbox Live ripped me off. It charged me twice for a yearly gold subscription. :/

Want my $65 back NAO.
90 Pandaren Priest
04/04/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Winnifred
This thread has already descended into madness. I cannot leave you people alone for even a minute!

From where?
Now if you like desserts you are either:
A custard person
A fruit person
A chocolate person

I am a fruit person.
...actually I am all of them and getting more spherical yearly because of it.

...I'm kind of all of them, too.

But my birthday cake is chocolate with whipped milk chocolate icing. :D
90 Night Elf Priest
More spherical yearly, i like that!
90 Blood Elf Priest
More spherical yearly, i like that!

Most people make a New Year's Resolution to lose weight and quit smoking.

I resolve to win the lottery so I can afford more tobacco and bigger pants.

So far my success rate with that is bout as good as everyone else's with theirs.
90 Pandaren Shaman
*applause*
90 Night Elf Druid
^ I read that as applesauce.

This name was random, I have a priest named Veliann that was random and I JUST made a warrior think her name is Vellara.

I like V's.

I went through this phase when I first started playing WoW where ALL of my toons started with a V. When I made my DK and named her Buffeh it started as a joke but then I ended up naming other toons after tv shows. So now I have Sookie, Sookeh, Katniss, Veronicamars [which I like being on when people have me on real id since it shows as Veronica Mars (Veronicamars)], and I even have some others that haven't been leveled yet :P

My mage was Kilalah which was a reference to InuYasha until I name changed her to Veroicone.

When I move and if I'm able to stream I feel bad already for the people that may watch me. Cos I tend to dance and sing and jig when I listen to music >_>
90 Night Elf Priest
I just realized Xbox Live ripped me off. It charged me twice for a yearly gold subscription. :/

Want my $65 back NAO.

I had the family gold plan, with my card having to be on the account. COnsequently, I was charged 2500 $$$$ for multiple $75 point packages for the Fifa scams.

Xbox f'd me over and wouldn't help me out, so I had to go thru the police and my bank. =(
90 Draenei Monk
but then I ended up naming other toons after tv shows

I always wanted to do this but I never could find the right character to fit the toon I was making :P
90 Night Elf Druid
I hate xbox live :P I buy cards during black friday and then forget about it haha.

04/04/2013 02:45 PMPosted by Cyara
but then I ended up naming other toons after tv shows

I always wanted to do this but I never could find the right character to fit the toon I was making :P

My only one that makes sense is Sookie/Sookeh. Cos in True Blood she shoots lights out of her hand, hur hur.
100 Blood Elf Mage

Want my $65 back NAO.

I had the family gold plan, with my card having to be on the account. COnsequently, I was charged 2500 $$$$ for multiple $75 point packages for the Fifa scams.

Xbox f'd me over and wouldn't help me out, so I had to go thru the police and my bank. =(

that sounds terrible.

I just got off the phone, and it's been refunded. I'll allegedly see it "within 72 hours". Gee thanks. :/
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have Drbrennan, who is my undead warrior. Everything else is pretty much phrases that amuse me in some way.

Except Ffraid and SaintSaens. I just liked the sound of Ffraid, and SaintSaens because I am a huge music nerd, and he's one of my favorites <3
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, xbox ... I switched over to xbox for their supposedly superior security XD
90 Night Elf Druid
I have Drbrennan, who is my undead warrior. Everything else is pretty much phrases that amuse me in some way.

Except Ffraid and SaintSaens. I just liked the sound of Ffraid, and SaintSaens because I am a huge music nerd, and he's one of my favorites <3

I love Drbrennan!

I also have a shaman that's a goblin named Fitzie, purely cos it sounded cute. And a warlock named Willoh cos of Buffy. And I forgot about my monk named Leia! Now they just need a Princess title and I'll be happy :P

My dk is also Buffeh the kingslayer which makes me giggle every time.
100 Pandaren Priest
So I have resigned myself to moving to Texas, because when a university adds an extra $10k on to your stipend in an attempt to convince you to come there, you sometimes can't say no.
90 Human Warlock
So I have resigned myself to moving to Texas, because when a university adds an extra $10k on to your stipend in an attempt to convince you to come there, you sometimes can't say no.

Wonderful! Thaat's a HUGE chunk more. What are you studying?
90 Pandaren Shaman

Congratulations!! It's nice to be wanted :)
100 Pandaren Priest
It is indeed. I'll be working on my PhD in English. I do digital preservation and archiving, along with some algorithmic stuff. TAMU just established and did a big push to get an office that is heading work in that area so I can guess that is pretty much where the mysterious new money is coming from.
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh wow, PhD in english and they're giving you money. That's ... that's a big dang deal! Congrats!

Good luck =3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]