Continue the monk or move to dk?

90 Blood Elf Monk
So the question is fairly simple. I leveled the monk and had a great time. I haven't played in 5.2 and a friend is asking me to move on to a dk to play with her resto shaman. I find both classes fun in their own way, but given the fact i haven't played any serious pvp since TBC I thought i might want help choosing.

I tend to play dps specs (WW and UH) in pvp. A few things I'm interested in is the survivability, dmg, and utility of each and how they compare.

Let me know your opinions and experiences with each as you have played or played against.
In advance thanks for you input.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
my main is DK till this expansion which is Monk (both are lvl 90s and fully pvp geared)

dk - PopcornchLnk

monk - Popcornchikn

i got bored and went to play my DK for awhile but in the end..DK lack CC and mobility

while monk can do both and actually do even more DMG if u play correctly
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
uh is supposed to be pretty good, and you can do rbgs on your dk, and find some arena teams a lot easier.

If you want to play monk in pvp, you have to make your friends sacrifice to play with you, because they could be playing better comps..

But if you have a r shaman friend.. all you need is a spriest for some tai chi cleave:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]