Looking for guild.

1 Human Warrior
Hi, I'm a level 86 Prot paladin whose spent the last two expansions, mostly away from WoW. I'm looking to get back into raiding at the high end level once I hit 90. This means I'm going to need a high end guild to do so. To this end, I'd like to ask anyone with information about any pretty good level 25 raid guilds, post here in this thread, with information on who to contact.

Raid History:

Old School (At Level):
UBRS
LBRS
Scholo
Strath
ZG
MC
Ony
BWL
AQ (Both)

BC:
Kara
Mag
Gruul
SSC
TK
Hyjal
BT

WoTLK:
Naxx
ToC
VoA'
Ony
ToS
Malygos
Ulduar

If anyone can help me find a good group, I'd appreciate it.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Raid History:Old School (At Level):
UBRS
LBRS
Scholo
Strath
ZG
MC
Ony
BWL
AQ (Both)

BC:
Kara
Mag
Gruul
SSC
TK
Hyjal
BT

WoTLK:
Naxx
ToC
VoA'
Ony
ToS
Malygos
Ulduar

Nobody really follows the old history of raid progress these days. It is all about the modern content.

EDIT: I'd suggest going into the game and asking around though. You might have more success.
Edited by Amalaya on 4/5/2013 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hi, I'm a level 86 Prot paladin whose spent the last two expansions, mostly away from WoW. I'm looking to get back into raiding at the high end level once I hit 90. This means I'm going to need a high end guild to do so. To this end, I'd like to ask anyone with information about any pretty good level 25 raid guilds, post here in this thread, with information on who to contact.

Raid History:

Old School (At Level):
UBRS
LBRS
Scholo
Strath
ZG
MC
Ony
BWL
AQ (Both)

BC:
Kara
Mag
Gruul
SSC
TK
Hyjal
BT

WoTLK:
Naxx
ToC
VoA'
Ony
ToS
Malygos
Ulduar

There are lots of high level guilds in the game right now. However, I don't know of any raid guilds that would be willing to take a non-max level character. Generally speaking, high-end raiding guilds want you to be max level and at least partially geared with some experience before taking you to anything.

With that said, there are quite a few leveling guilds on the server, both Horde and Alliance. I'm sure if you look around you can find one.
Reply Quote
47 Gnome Warrior
Asking in game will work wonders. But yea, what those other guys said.

Also, too many paladins.

More warriors please.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Asking in game will work wonders. But yea, what those other guys said.

Also, too many paladins.

More warriors please.

Thank you.

Everyone's pretty desperately looking for prot pallies right now. -_-

Also, I wish my guild had enough holy pallies to just stack them for fights.
Reply Quote
47 Gnome Warrior
I never seem to run into Prots though.

I run into lawldpspewpew!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I never seem to run into Prots though.

I run into lawldpspewpew!

Yeah. Which is sad, because Prot Pallies heal better than actual healers. >:(
Reply Quote
I call BS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
04/05/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Stax
I call BS.

Check the top guilds. :) Unless they already have one, they're looking, mine included.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Dude, why do you not PM me about this? *grabs and drags the OP to MSN*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
With that name I know one guild you won't be getting into!
Reply Quote
40 Human Warlock
Well, that's interesting.

Fordring hasn't raided since WotLK either.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Raid History:

Old School (At Level):
UBRS
LBRS
Scholo
Strath
ZG
MC
Ony
BWL
AQ (Both)

BC:
Kara
Mag
Gruul
SSC
TK
Hyjal
BT

WoTLK:
Naxx
ToC
VoA'
Ony
ToS
Malygos
Ulduar

Moon Guard didn't start until Burning Crusade came out, so no guilds are going to have any histories going past that.

Asking about raid history from past expansions is mostly pointless anyway; kind of like deciding which sports team to join based on their win/loss record over the past 50 years.

You'd do far better by looking at which guilds are downing bosses in Throne of Thunder right now, because that's where "raiding at the high end level" is happening right now. Wowprogress.com has all of that information.

Just focus on getting leveled and geared for endgame stuff, and worry about which guild to join when people see you're worth the risk of getting a spot in their group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Since when? o.o
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
04/06/2013 12:49 AMPosted by Cassarian

Since when? o.o

Since they completely trivialized certain mechanics.

Not only do they heal more than dedicated healers, but they out DPS many DPS specs, while taking less damage than every other tanking class.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

Raid History:

Old School (At Level):
UBRS
LBRS
Scholo
Strath
ZG
MC
Ony
BWL
AQ (Both)

BC:
Kara
Mag
Gruul
SSC
TK
Hyjal
BT

WoTLK:
Naxx
ToC
VoA'
Ony
ToS
Malygos
Ulduar

Moon Guard didn't start until Burning Crusade came out, so no guilds are going to have any histories going past that.

Asking about raid history from past expansions is mostly pointless anyway; kind of like deciding which sports team to join based on their win/loss record over the past 50 years.

You'd do far better by looking at which guilds are downing bosses in Throne of Thunder right now, because that's where "raiding at the high end level" is happening right now. Wowprogress.com has all of that information.

Just focus on getting leveled and geared for endgame stuff, and worry about which guild to join when people see you're worth the risk of getting a spot in their group.

Correction, Moon Guard started slightly before BC was launched.

Edit: Thanks for the info though.. Forgot to say that, didn't want to seem rude!
Edited by Tirion on 4/6/2013 5:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]