Is My Haste Too Low?

90 Draenei Paladin
Currently averaging 60k-65k dps. Bursting over 100k dps. I'm gemmed correctly. Reforging is good. Is my haste too low?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, but it also doesn't look like you have too many options with your gear at the moment. I briefly looked and it seems like you're reforging/gemming as much as you can, but the pieces themselves do not have any base haste on them to begin with.

Research around for some replacements, maybe though VP, or just hope you luck out in LFR more often ;o

Edit~ Closer inspection, sorry. Don't reforge into crit or mastery, put that all into haste.
Edited by Vlada on 4/5/2013 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yes, but it also doesn't look like you have too many options with your gear at the moment. I briefly looked and it seems like you're reforging/gemming as much as you can, but the pieces themselves do not have any base haste on them to begin with.

Research around for some replacements, maybe though VP, or just hope you luck out in LFR more often ;o

Edit~ Closer inspection, sorry. Don't reforge into crit or mastery, put that all into haste.

I'll do that. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Haste haste haste haste you want ALL the haste! Never reforge away from it. If a piece of gear doesn't have haste on it and you're already hit/expertise capped, reforge into haste. If it's between crit and mastery, reforge the crit into haste.

And you're not expertise capped. :o
Should be 7.5% just like your hit rating.

Fixed my haste. Working on expertise (thought that was good). I'll fix that.

Again, thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
AMG.. I totally forgot!

Check out the Ret sticky in this forum. It's there for your benefit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
AMG.. I totally forgot!

Check out the Ret sticky in this forum. It's there for your benefit.

Did that. Already saw a 15k improvement in my dps.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You should be using Quick yellow gems in your yellow and prismatic sockets; the more haste you get, the tighter you can make your rotation and the faster your auto-attack speed for more frequent Art of War (Exo CD reset!) procs.

13% is low, but acceptable for your gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, it is far too low. 13% is nowhere near where you should be at. I highly recommend getting Lei Shen's Final Orders and/or Spark of Zandalar (LFR or norm, doesn't matter). That's an extra 2100 Haste off the bat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I see you just bought the VP ring, Id recommend in the VP Neck and Cloak once you have the VP. As everyone here has mentioned HASTE all the way :) I have a different set up, but my gear allows for it and fits my trinket/style.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]