Thoughts on Stolen Relic of Zuldazar?

100 Human Priest
I used both Inscribed Bag and Stolen Relic tonight when healing in Holy. I wanted the spirit stats, and didn't care about the procs. The shield procs didn't heal much (<1%). And, the Inscribed Bag could put the shield on a pet.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Because I'm shadow as often as I heal, I can see using Stolen Relic only for the spirit, for a quick change to healing without having to reforge. That's about it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
And I thought I hit the jackpot when I saw a 502 trinket drop in LFR!

Yeah, this sucks. My 489 Blossom of Pure Snow crit trinket = infinity better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Here is a macro that should help you get the most out of this trinket, (if you dont use mouseover macros to heal (which i suggest you do) you can delete that part) this will consume your charges and apply them to your mouseover as well as cast a bubble on them, if there is no mouseover then it applies to your target.

since there is no stacking benefit to consuming the procs, i see no problem with consuming them to make our bubbles stronger. any thoughts?

#showtooltip power word: shield
/use 13 [target=mouseover,help,exists] [target=target,help,nodead] [target=targettarget,help,nodead] [target=player] Stolen Relic of Zuldazar
/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Power word: shield; [help] Power word: shield
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]