Lights out….guerrilla radio

90 Worgen Priest
My fellow rebels, patriots, and alliance soldiers and comrades at arms striving to spread and maintain freedom throughout Azeroth I send you a call to arms! There is a new threat and danger creeping upon us from the shadows. Agents determined to stifle and corrupt the communications between both those that want to oppose Garrosh and his fascist regime, and those that support it in any manner are being targeted.

Their voices attempted to be stifled! Their ideas and passions buried beneath the rug and kept hidden, lest those that would rise up and revolt against bullying, tyranny, and ruling through the debasement of others speak out and get support. This cannot be tolerated! We as a people cannot be driven to hide in our attics and basements in fear of speaking out against the reign of terror that those in power wish to try to create to oppress us. Know this that each voice you manage to strangle will be another martyr to take up the banners and the cause for, only to fuel our fires into a blaze.

This is war! We will not let them hide behind the coat tails of those they know in power. We will not cease to bathe the fields and battlegrounds and arenas in their blood. If they will not take up the fight with the pen then we will take the fight up with the sword even stronger. But we are not going to cower and hide from fear of being hunted down and our tongues cut out through nefarious and dishonorable means.

So…skulk in the shadows if you like. We are not afraid and we will not stop until there is nothing remaining of the fascist regime. If there is to be a rebellion in Ogrimmar it has to start somewhere. What better place than here? What better time than now?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
sorrôw see horde make joke and try to hurt us .sorrôw no hide from horde sorrôw lead alliance to victroy sorrôw say let horde try to censorship what sorrôw and others have to say .
sorrôw say i will use my bow and pet to slay all who try .sorrôw and other think horde need censorship to stop alliance, horde saxton dog scum lay down and bow to us the true rulers of the world of warcraft
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
if you did nt care you would not post end of story
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Interesting that a post goes up regarding the content and ability to have freedom of expression in these missives gets turned into a BoM bashing attempt by you. However you seem to be unable to speak about anything other than the clear and strong jealousy and spoiled milk feelings you have for some rogue in my guild. I suggest since you brought up mirrors, you look in one. I was not speakng about how wonderful my guild was at all. I was speaking about the rapid and odd censorship occuring. Perhaps you may be a touch obsessed with BoM? If you are... please take it up with that rogue. I'm sure if you explain he hurt your little feelers so badly he might send you a set of flowers or sorry teddy bear.

If you are truly uninterested.... don't read it and reply. It's that simple. But you are the one bringing up BoM and it's raitings in this thread... not I.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Seriously....are you all such rabid fanboys to Band of misfits that you can't talk about anything else? It's flattering, but I bit sad when trying to talk about other things.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Seriously....are you all such rabid fanboys to Band of misfits that you can't talk about anything else? It's flattering, but I bit sad when trying to talk about other things.

Erm, hey....ummm....not sure if you noticed, but it's YOU who started this thread....so.....yeah.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Erm, hey....ummm....not sure if you noticed, but it's YOU who started this thread....so.....yeah. [/quote]

Hence Im well aware that the post was not about BoM doing rbgs or being cool at all. If you read the actual post.... it's about censorship. Thus my point stands. I"m not the one bragging.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]