so saw blue post about raids

Heres the quote , but the part im talking about is in the end of this quote down below getting rid of party's in raids. So what does this mean for group heals, PoH and whatever other classes have.

Any plans to allow players to complete dailies and other quests while in a raid group? Current design is annoying.
We would like too, yes. We just don't want to splash credit to the whole raid. (Source)
This isn't rocket science. Group credit applies only to group even while in raid. Problem solved! Why so hard to understand?
1) We'd like for groups in raids to go away. 2) Easy to understand and easy to implement are not the same
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Source?
Reply Quote
go to mmo champion and front page has blue tweets for the week on it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
They're not talking about "groups" as in PoH groups, maybe for group credit?

Very strange without context.

I'm puzzled. I don't think that'd be something plausible to implement.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Indeed, they could never implement the ability to be in two seperate groups at once.

Except they did it for instance groups and regular groups so what they probably mean is that they want to do something like that instead of saying "A raid is a bigger group".
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Indeed, Kit, I think that may be it.

I think this was more about credit, and less about mechanics.

This is also a shining example of why I dislike publicity and content information being conveyed via twitter. Not enough characters.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'm pretty sure they've mentioned wanting to get rid of groups within raids at some point before. Something about it being an incredibly arbitrary distinction that makes no real sense in the game world.

Plus, about the only group-specific thing left in game is PoH, which they've mentioned they'd like to change anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]