Questions about Item and Recipe API

90 Human Mage
Hello,

I have just recently started using the API and it's fantastic! I wanted to ask two questions:

1) Would it be possible (or is there) a field in the Recipe API that tells us what the reagents are needed to craft an item?

2) Is there a way to pull what a certain item disenchants into, and the probabilities of the getting each product (as seen in the Armory, example: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/88118 )

Thank you for the great work!
Edited by Getodachoppa on 4/7/2013 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
As far as the API is documented (available URIs) and according to their respective data, no to both. Apparently this data is only available via the standard armory or other websites.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thanks for the reply. I was able to retrieve the reagents from another site, but not the disenchanting materials. Is there a way that I can access this via xml from the armory?
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
The armory uses html snippets to include that information. If you are willing to parse that, you will find the data. It's ugly and I would feel bad using that ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]