Fun time with the gathering!

90 Blood Elf Hunter
So last night, i logged in kinda semi late after spending the entire sunday afternoon at the library (yes i am that type of guy...). Immediately after the loading screen, my world defense channel was swimming in pings about an alliance attack in Silverspine forest, Tirifal glades and finally Brill. As i dashed my way to these regions, i was surprised to see dead bodies of NPCs giving a breadcrumb trails up to the people responsible. It was a small army from <The gathering>.

Now i tried to gather some people up, but it was sunday evening, game of throne was on and people wanted to win Tol borad first. Not a lot was on. So first i did a one man charge, then manage to get some Dreadhorde people to join me but some of us got too tired to continue... so i decided to do something i never thought the gathering would be willing to do: make a one on one /challenge contest to know which side is the victor for the night.

...stayed up till 2 in the morning cause of that. :D I thought they would just roll their eyes and run me down but no, they were very good sport! Letting me rest up at the end of each duels and letting me buff up, even waited till my cooldowns reseted before they designated another champion to fight me. Some of the late night grinners over heard what was going on and decided to join in the fun. Even babe had to prove his worth! I gotta say, It was the most fun i had against alliance in months! Kudos to the gathering for performing honorable Wpvp patrols and respecting RP! Hope you guys do this more of that and maybe will encourage alliance from doing the same more often.

and Halger... you fought well! /respect And baelroc? ...that win was because of the turtle and the hare syndrome... YOU WERE NOT BETTER THEN ME! RAWR!
Edited by Rôdeurdesboi on 4/9/2013 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Ahhhh Shucks! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as we did! It warms my little human heart to know that the fun was received on the Horde side as well. Hopefully we can make some more memories with you all in the future. For VeCo! <3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Veco awesomeness on both sides! Thanks for sharing.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
Dude... libraries are cool.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
It was fun!
Sorry about healing Halger while you were dueling. I wasn't paying attention to my general chat and I didn't see. I was in major healing mode. Thanks for being a good sport about it! :3
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Lox was already on the way over (because we claim brill) you called for aid and 3 gms and 3 officers show up yet we are considered random dreadhorde. you should choose your words more wisely if you want assistance in the future. dcof came out there and saved you we are some of the best dhd has and to slight us by calling us some half awake dreadhorde just shows how much more respect you have for alliance than the people that came to your aid. just faction change already and be done with it that way we can KOS you and show you how half awake we are.
Edited by Visadaria on 4/9/2013 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Is that why you guys kept running back into Brill for protection?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Half awake might be considered true, due to the fact that it seemed the Grin was more concerned with Brill than the Dark Clan was. Rode was there first 'and' last, while all of the DCOF left after they arrived, and before we left.

Rode fought honorably and while he and I are probably going to go back and forth finding new ways to defeat each other, he and those with him conducted themselves admirably, all things considered.

I look forward to similar engagements to what we had, where fun and respect are had on both sides. /Respect to Rode and the rogue and Vaethrin (?) who came out with him. Can't remember the rogues name, sorry! It's late v.v

Either case, I enjoy it to where fun can be had all around, especially since it's a game. Strange concept, having fun playing a game, huh...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
This thread went from a simple "Thanks for the PvP!" thread to someone trying to wave their epeen... *Face palm.*

Regardless, sorry I missed the fun! T_T I need to start being on more again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That sounds like it was awesome.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
we wiped you several times without the aid of the guards and with fewer numbers. we let you reset while we sat in brill to show you respect and be honorable. next time we shall stand outside and just wait over your bodies since this seems to be the way you show and understand fighting. and this is the reason allies have killed wpvp on ve co . you run if it is a fair fight and hide till you can over whelm. the good old days of before enclave ruined this sever and taught you all to be cowards.
Edited by Visadaria on 4/9/2013 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Visadaria, a bit of advice here: Back off. This doesn't look good on you, or your guild at all. I hate to say it like that, but it really, really doesn't. You didn't need to say anything, and you definitely didn't need to make another post.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
my post are not for you they are about the many slights by rode towards myself and my guild. and you do not know about honor the many gankings and cowarldy vanishes you have done to run away from us looks bad on your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
We did come, we stayed, and honestly, we did even come 'into' brill after you. We did not run. We did not act as cowards. And we most 'certainly' gave you all time to back off and reset your cooldowns, as I generally tended to get hit with them first. I'm not going to be stupid and say we won all the fights, but we at least backed our words and actions.

And for the record...the good 'old' days are gone. Pining for the past is a useless gesture, as it is just that. The Past. It is gone...good or bad. What we can do now? do with the present how we see fit. Treat others as you wish to be treated, and you may get somewhere.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
during that part of my post i was referring to the post saying we hid in brill we let you reset as well you won 1 fight that was 3v9 not living or pining the past is the past you pinged a town we responed. apparently you missed the point of the post as intended. there was only one fight in brill the rest we fought out of town.

and sadly yes most alliance are not honorable greater numbers or you run though i will say after you were wiped multiple times you did stay and fight more than most would.
Edited by Visadaria on 4/9/2013 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
my post are not for you they are about the many slights by rode towards myself and my guild. and you do not know about honor the many gankings and cowarldy vanishes you have done to run away from us looks bad on your guild.
Are... You really complaining about PvP on a PvP server? While claiming to be honorable, when you're one of the few guilds I keep an eye out for because you zerg, camp, and tend to be extremely poor sports as this post in itself shows? Not to mention that you guys tend to run the instant it's fair numbers?

No, I think... I will be blunt, and put it in the words you, yourself, have used in this post: Know your place, Visadaria.

I may have issues with a few BTG members that I have pointed out on the forums, but Rode's always been one of the few I've always held a lot of respect for. Sorry, but I'd rather take an arrow to the face and/or knee by him, then deal with you in WPvP, because I know he at least enjoys it and doesn't call in his entire guild when they fail to gank people, something you do.

EDIT: Oh, something I noticed: You yourself admit to zerging in your post in itself! You didn't see me vanishing from you, since I've never had to run from you once and have killed you plenty of times. You said "from us", which does imply multiple people. *Pats.* :)

EDIT 2: Oh my, she's mass editing her posts... *Face palm.* Now wishing I actually did quote. Ah well, at least she's showing the type of person she is rather quickly and I don't have to toy with her to get her to slip up. >.>
Edited by Ismeralda on 4/9/2013 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
a fair fight name a fair fight we ran from? we is meant horde in general not just dark clan when did i admit to zerging? we had the lesser number maybe you should have been there so you can actually have an opinion that has validity
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
a fair fight name a fair fight we ran from? we is meant horde in general not just dark clan when did i admit to zerging? we had the lesser number maybe you should have been there so you can actually have an opinion that has validity
I don't need to be there. You're coming here and turning a good, well meaning post into something ugly. You're the one with the problem here... All you have to do is walk away, something I did suggest, but you'd rather continue to try and make yourself out to be a victim.

I know someone else on server that is just as manipulative as you're trying to be. The difference between you and said person? They actually know when to hold their tongue and they don't come making themselves look like a fool on the forums.

As for admitting to zerging, let me quote.

04/09/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Visadaria
gankings and cowarldy vanishes you have done to run away from us
This tells me you're talking about the numerous times you've tried to jump me in a group of 2+, when I was solo and fighting a mob. That's literally the only time you yourself have ever attacked and I have had to run away. :P When you have the advantage. Sorry, but I won't be sticking around to let you kill me to make yourself feel good. However, what I will do is wait in the shadows and, when you're in trouble, gank you for having to rely on others so much, while you're in the group, because as I've said elsewhere: It pleases me to tear apart people that feel they are safe in numbers.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
i looked back on my posts and was going to delete them changed my mind
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]