Widow venom and monstrous bite stack?

88 Draenei Hunter
Does widow venom and monstrous bite from the devilsaur stack?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Nope.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
No, to my knowledge Widow's Venom doesn't stack with any other healing reduction. It also does not stack with Necrotic Strikes from a DK
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Hunter
Which one is higher then? I'm guessing monstrous bite.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Which one is higher then? I'm guessing monstrous bite.

They're identical. Both provide 25% healing reduction. Unless things have been standardized again, physical damage dealers' mortal strike effect is 25% and casters' effect is 10%.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Hunter
So shouldn't Blizz give devilsaurs an ability that we actually don't have ourselves?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
So shouldn't Blizz give devilsaurs an ability that we actually don't have ourselves?

Correctly me if I'm wrong, but I believe Monstrous Bite is designed so a Hunter can use SS on a target, since WV and SS can't stack.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
WV and SS do stack, ones a sting, the other a venom, monstrous bight is designed so that the Hunter doesn't have to spend the gcd or the focus to apply the debuff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
WV and SS do stack, ones a sting, the other a venom, monstrous bight is designed so that the Hunter doesn't have to spend the gcd or the focus to apply the debuff.

Which we shouldn't have to do anyway, but ya'knw.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Hunter
I think devilsaurs should get an ability to fear the target in place for like 2 or 3 secs. It would be like a stun effect, but breakable. We already have pets that can root and stun, so why not fear in place?

The healing debuff just seems redundant, and I'm only saving 15 focus every 30 secs or so. The devilsaur just doesn't seem to compare to the spirit beast in its current state.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/09/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Hotshoota
I think devilsaurs should get an ability to fear the target in place

Devilsuars should have stealth. Like they do before being tamed.
Edited by Methalos on 4/9/2013 8:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]