A - <Antithesis> LF more for our 2 raid teams

90 Pandaren Monk
[US-Elune][A]<Antithesis>10M, 6/6MV 5/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES, 1/12 ToT LF Tanks and DPS

Are you progression oriented? A team player? Antithesis is looking to add a few exceptional players to our raid rosters. Anitthesis has been able to make slow progress in ToT, yet wrap up T14 content, but to continue to make serious progress in ToT we have some holes that need filling. Help us fill those gaps so that we don’t need to constantly look for PUGS!

We have two raid teams that run independent of each other. Both teams are equal in the eyes of the guild (we don’t believe in an A-Team and B-Team). But each team needs some fresh blood to bolster them so that we can push harder in ToT.

Raid Days:

Team Jeff – Tuesday 7:30-11:30 EST & Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Team Kalkii – Tuesday 9:00-12:00 EST & Wednesday 9:00-12:00 EST

Recruitment Needs:
Team Jeff
• 1 Tank (Current tank is a DK, but open to all tank classes)
Team Kalkii
• 1 Tank (DK or Druid preferred due to token and raid balance, but open to all – current tank is Paladin)
• 1 Range DPS – Mage, Boomkin, Lock preferred (extra points if you’re an enchanter!!)

We are always looking for exceptional players outside of these specs however. So feel free to apply even if your specific class/role is not listed above.

Why Us?
Antithesis has enjoyed 7+ years of stability and progress on the Elune server. Some of our members go back even farther to the original Antithesis on the Erolissi Marr server in Everquest. We're a casual, progression-focused, friendly guild that raids two nights per week and find ourselves just shy of forming two strong 10M teams; particularly in the dps department. It's an awesome chance to strut your stuff with a great guild. Save us from pugging! Antithesis is also very active outside of raiding, with 5 mans, scenarios, achievement runs, and some PvP thrown in for good measure.

Most members in Antithesis are working professionals, or “older” gamers. As such, we understand that sometimes real life happens. While we're committed to pursuing faster progression, we also are more than understanding when, “the kid is sick and I can’t make it” or, “I’ve got a big proposal due Friday so I need to stay late at work”. WoW is not our job, it is our relaxation from our jobs.

What are we looking for?
Antithesis (15/16 T14 missing Empress, 1/12 ToT) is looking for more than just big numbers. We want people that will fit in with the loyal, tight-knit, awesome groups that currently make up our raid rosters. We take raiding seriously, but ourselves...not so much -- meaning that we have a lot of fun doing what we're doing, but we expect that our raiders be competent, committed, and consistent, with a desire to continually improve. Mostly, when it comes to raid time, we are as serious as the next – especially on progression fights. But if it’s not raid time, we’re as laid back and casual as any random guild.

We are asking that you work towards making 90%+ attendance but, we understand when real life happens. Please be active and inform us as early as possible so we can work a sub in. Because most of us are working professionals and past our “college years”, we are more than understanding when family, work, or other issues come up. We just ask that on the two nights a week that we raid you do your best to minimize these.

We are also looking for somebody who is not a gear project at this time. We would like somebody is ready to step into 5.2 raiding as soon as possible (equipped ilvl of 495 preferred). Obviously we will help gear you where you need it, but please be prepared to do your part to help where possible as well.

Invest in us and we invest in you. Antithesis supplies all consumables (2 flasks provided by the guild each raid day with raiders supplying the others depending on raid time left, feasts). We will also supply gems, enchants and repairs for raiding members.

Apply
If you're interested, we invite you to apply through our website. We will review your application and get in touch immediately. If you would like to chat with an officer before you apply, the officer contact information is below.

Contact Us
Need some questions answered before you apply? We'd be happy to discuss the guild, its raiding expectations, and anything else you may have questions about in more detail. Please send an in-game mail, whisper, or website PM. The people you may contact by any method are:
Broodsei – Recruitment officer (Battle ID: Brudarik#1984)
Qinnyan – GM
Kalkii – Team Kalkii Raid Leader
Siami – Bank Officer
Nelmar – Team Jeff Raid Leader
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello i'm looking at your recruiting and i'm really interested in Team Kalkii i'd be interested in both tbh.. but the 1st team raids a lil too early.. but 2nd team i could make every night... i sent Broodsei a request but i'd love a response. Riykiu#1703 thank ya :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Update!

We have found a tank for Team Kalkii (welcome Ghandi). We still need a dps for this team, and a tank for Team Jeff!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Woot for Ghandi! ... soooo many jokes to ensue about him getting beat in the face! Of course our healers wouldn't Ghandi die! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
UPDATE!

Anitithesis is now 16/16 in T14 content! It took us a little longer than we wanted (ok, quite a bit longer), but we're proud to finally be where we want to in previous content.

We still need a tank for our Tues/Thurs as well as that dps for the Tues/Wed team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]