BAH!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ragin a bit... made a few Magnificent hides because i thought thats how you get new gear recipes which it isn't and now i just used up 150 exotic leather when i didnt need the magnificent hides. I tried looking it up and it didn't work and it's just annoying please help... my hunter / leatherworker is the only one not gaining new recipes from his proffesion.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Actually, it is how you do it but you have to do it using the special new pattern which requires 20 leather and has a 1 day CD, not the original pattern which took 50 leather and had no CD.

There's also a second pattern that uses 20 Prismatic Scales and shares that 1 day CD with the leather pattern.

The new patterns themselves are mob drops. I got both on my LW while doing dailies for the first time at Isle of Thunder, took about 15-20 min to get both to drop. I read that they can drop from any mob in Pandaria, though, just in case your LW isn't 90 yet.

Keep in mind that it doesn't create a pattern that you then read to learn. You simply learn the pattern while crafting the hide, same way that Alchemists learned almost all their recipes while making potions/elixirs this expansion. Your chat window will display a message stating which pattern was learned.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I thought this Thread was going to be about sheep.

I was disappoint.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Then it would have been Baaaaaa not BAH!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]