Unholy DK ilvl498 LF 25 man guild H/A

90 Orc Death Knight
I am looking for a 25 man progression raiding guild. It can be Horde or Alliance. I have been progression raiding off and on since the beginning of WotLK. I am an Unholy DK ilvl 498 with a Blood tank offspec might consider tanking full time but gear isn't there yet. I am reliable and play on a regular basis. On 8/19/2012 I was in a motorcycle accident and now I am permanently disabled and on workers compensation. I am online quite a bit and have a very flexible schedule. I know and understand my class, abilities and professions. I would be a great addition to any guild. What I won't do is fill out any applications for guilds ! I play to have fun and be competitive. I am willing to talk to a recruiter or gm in vent. If filling out an application is a requirement I will not apply it is a game not a job so please don't ask. I look forward to talking to any guilds interested !!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
not hit capped, missing enchants, skipped your trinket upgrade(huge for any class) in favor for bracers

if you're not going to apply to a guild you're limiting your already limited choices unnecessarily.

There are 2 25man guilds on the server, and only one of them could be considered a progression guild and I'm like 90% positive you can't get into An She with silly mistakes that you have in your gear and not wanting to fill out an application.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]