Gonners

(Locked)

If your latest activities are any indication, you'll be QQ'ing again about how you got removed from the RFC entrance soon.

Bubble hearth more.
90 Human Paladin
lol hell yeah i never QQed about the whole gm thing i thought it was funny its all in good fun
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Randerson #1
There's a difference between PvPing and exploiting the system. If we're lucky, the GM will do more than just port you out of RFC.
Brilliant.

You not only continue doing what you were forcibly removed from doing, but then openly state you're trying to get a GM to step in again.

I'll be sure to point to this thread in my reports.

Inb4 edit.
90 Human Paladin
lol aww now why you got to get so mad about things
not my fault you suck
90 Human Paladin
i reported the gm who ported me and the gm i talk to told me what im doing is perfectly fine its called pvp it is a pvp server last i checked the instance is made for me to go into other wise there wouldnt be quest for me to do there idiots i cant even attack any of you till you flag me first so you flag me and cant kill me so you get mad lol what losers
90 Human Paladin
thanks for the fun
i reported the gm who ported me and the gm i talk to told me what im doing is perfectly fine its called pvp it is a pvp server last i checked the instance is made for me to go into other wise there wouldnt be quest for me to do there idiots i cant even attack any of you till you flag me first so you flag me and cant kill me so you get mad lol what losers

For those who are having a hard time understanding just what's going on here, you can see the subject's verbal communication, a skill he already lacked, is further breaking down due to his inability to formulate a full thought. Unfortunately, logic and reason are beyond his grasp in this current stage. It is best to let those with the proper authority to handle him.
90 Human Paladin
not doing anything wrong so get over it
90 Human Paladin
lol i know you all want to be me but you cant so dont try
90 Orc Hunter
Who
Feel free to grow a pair at any time.
90 Worgen Warlock
Jesus what a whiner he is. Years ago I put him on Ignore because he ranted nonstop, and I saved my addon files so he stayed on my ignore list after he left the game. Recently he reactivated his account, and I saw people talking to him in guild chat, so I took him off the list. What's the first thing I saw, you ask?

Him whining because the guild isn't chatty enough. This despite the fact that two people were talking to him right then.

When I logged on to another toon the next day, he was still doing it.

When I saw a day or two later, he was still whining because people weren't talking to him enough.

The only exceptions I've yet seen to the rule of "If he is online, he will be complaining about guild chat" are the times when he's complaining that no one is going with him to do stuff when he types angrily in guild chat in all caps. Of course now we know that what he wanted to do was head to Orgrimmar to, as it turns out, exploit the game and behave childishly when called out for it.

Let me repeat that for emphasis: I have not once seen this guy log on and not complain about his guild almost immediately, in guild chat.

A couple of days ago he posted an all-caps message telling guildees that if they didn't want to talk to him THEY SHOULD JUST LEAVE GUILD NOW ARRRGGHHHH!!!!11!!

Oh, and the only reason I even saw this thread: He just logged into the game to state that he got a forum ban. And he lied about the contents of this thread while complaining.
Oh, and the only reason I even saw this thread: He just logged into the game to state that he got a forum ban. And he lied about the contents of this thread while complaining

Lanoire, can I pet you?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]