Gonners

(Locked)

Nice to see reporting him worked out.

Hopefully the in-game reports will have a similar conclusion.

I'm curious why he is still guilded though if he's nothing but an annoyance.
Edited by Nakuul on 4/17/2013 8:37 AM PDT
90 Human Hunter
Worlds best failadin that says horde offer his faction change that hasn't changed yet. You are my favorite premature freak. <3
90 Worgen Warlock
Lanoire, can I pet you?

Rowl rowl rowl

He tried to send me hate mail last week, but he apparently can't spell because he sent it to the wrong character. I have a screen shot now though. It's... hard to read. If I hadn't blown all my cooldowns, his Wall of Text talent would have got me.

Dude got reported a lot today because he was ... trying to troll Trade Chat, but all he could do was repeat himself fifty times and cuss a lot. It was a lot like watching an ugly-but-not-in-a-cute-way puppy fall down over and over. Like a puppy with an old man's big toe where its nose should be or something.
90 Worgen Warlock
Nice to see reporting him worked out.

Hopefully the in-game reports will have a similar conclusion.

I'm curious why he is still guilded though if he's nothing but an annoyance.

He's in a clique with the veteran officers from years ago. That's how he reactivated his account after being gone all that time and got immediately promoted to officer.
Edited by Lanoire on 4/23/2013 7:14 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
When we started way back when, things were much different. There was pvp everywhere you looked. Forum banter, whispers, screen shots galore. No one really complained to blizzard about reporting things, they just found a pvp solution. Now, gonners is quite the fiesty one but hes coming from a time where it worked and worked well.

The server has gone to you know what. The game itself seems to be going the way the server is, down the tubes. Its too easy to report things you don't like, especially pvp, on a (rp)pvp server.
I wouldn't have reported him day after day if I didn't believe that Gonners was abusing the system in his favor. Running in and out of RFC to avoid PvP was considered an exploit of sorts. And the second I saw him in town, that's exactly what I saw him do: run in and out the second he thought he was going to lose, or even had the hint that he was outclassed. If the GMs (yes, multiple) didn't think it was a problem, he wouldn't have had that lovely trip where he was teleported from RFC and dropped into the middle of old Orgrimmar.

And just remember Odinn, the RP comes first for a reason in RPPvP :3
90 Worgen Warlock
Looking at what I wrote there, especially the word "clique", I feel I made the wrong connotations. "Friends" would work just fine.

Odinn, what the heck happened? A couple of months ago, there would be 30-35+ people on at once, and then suddenly it dropped to maybe 5-10 most of the time. And even when it was at that higher range, unless you personally were setting something up, almost nothing got set up at all.

I don't think I've ever complained on any toon in any guild about lack of activity, because I don't like leading events and it would be hypocritical to complain about other people not leading them. But I saw a sudden resurgence of activity that fizzled almost as soon as it began. I get the feeling that most of the officers effectively quit even before you left.
04/23/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Odinn
No one really complained to blizzard about reporting things, they just found a pvp solution.

Here's the problem. If there was a PvP solution, that would be fine, but nuthugging the RFC portal for hours on end doesn't really lend itself well to PvP.

TLDR: If he wants PvP, perhaps he should stop running away from it.
90 Tauren Death Knight
Gonners is just a prepubescent loser with no life, my little Panda Shaman managed to blast him into the instance twice in a row, before a nice foresaken Rogue killed him. It was hilarious. Keep up the good work butthead maybe someday you'll grow a pair and face more than Cleft of Shadow vendors and trainers.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]