Anyone running Vaults, normal for sigils?

91 Blood Elf Mage
While I slowly try for moer sigils of power I have been looking for HS for crafting (on the AH -- I know they only drop in the new raids). On some realms they are down to 1k each -- on RH it looks like that are likely to be at 10k or more each. I was wondering why the price difference between realms.

However, that made me think that I need to look for any group running Vaults on normal mode just for the sigils.
Edited by Bitterhope on 4/14/2013 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
I understand the drop rate is much, much better on normal difficulty. Too bad that isn't available from LFR. ;)

Thanks.
Edited by Bitterhope on 4/14/2013 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The price difference between realms is due to how much gear from ToT is dropping on a server-wide scale.

The more bosses that are killed by a server, the more Haunting Spirits you're bound to get. So, since Ravenholdt isn't a cutting edge server, we're not going to be seeing a huge circulation of Haunting Spirits, and then supply and demand do the rest.

As for the unrelated topic of Sigils of Wisdom, my guild has pretty much stopped running it, but I suppose if there's a few people interested, rolling through MSV once or twice could be fun, assuming there's some interest.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
The price difference between realms is due to how much gear from ToT is dropping on a server-wide scale.

The more bosses that are killed by a server, the more Haunting Spirits you're bound to get. So, since Ravenholdt isn't a cutting edge server, we're not going to be seeing a huge circulation of Haunting Spirits, and then supply and demand do the rest.

As for the unrelated topic of Sigils of Wisdom, my guild has pretty much stopped running it, but I suppose if there's a few people interested, rolling through MSV once or twice could be fun, assuming there's some interest.

Thank you, that makes sense.

Makes me regret having commitments that have gotten in the way of regular raid participation. Still, I'm glad I'm able to play WoW as much as I do.

If I'm on when someone runs regular MSV, I'd love to go. My guild has progressed beyond it too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
On some realms they are down to 1k each -- on RH it looks like that are likely to be at 10k or more each. I was wondering why the price difference between realms.

Difference between a server that can support multiple 25-mans (more likely to get useless gear) against ours that can only support one. Also the difference between servers that have multiple 12/12 guilds against our two.

They'll come down eventually like they did in Dragon Soul with the Essences, though it may take longer as guilds horde spirits to use in crafting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]