509 ele shaman lf raiding guild(closed)

90 Tauren Shaman
cant seem to delete post but I have accepted a position, .
509 ele, resto os (but using my ele gear so not geared)
I am looking for a guild with a dps spot open I can raid any days any hours, I have a full 16 plot farm on more than 1 toon and 6 90's so i can bring feasts and also gear an alt for any role given time.
I have experience with all current content and have cleared up to 2nd boss on tot.
looking for a spot in a core group, willing to wipe as may times as necessary to progress in the new raid.
Please whisper me ingame for any info you might need or if you want to try me out to see if im a good fit for your group.
Also I am on the last few quests of my legendary staff quest so if your guild does not yet have the achieve I can complete the quest and give the guild achieve to your guild if it does not already have it.(I know its old now but still its a new pet and good guild achieve to have)
thanks for any consideration.
edited...ilvl now 509.
Edited by Margrave on 4/26/2013 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]