Tsilyi's Tsilly Tsicillian Tsalad: Healer OT

90 Dwarf Priest
Also...I have yet to meet or see a journalist or photographer that has class. Their jobs...just don't function that way, and it's our fault. Very sad, when you think about it.

Riôt

So where do you all like to get your news from?

I prefer NPR, Huffpo, and the AP. Local stuff I get from the paper.
90 Draenei Shaman
Al Jazeera is my favorite. I also read Huffington Post to get immediate news, though.

I like NPR, but they have some really boring stories.
90 Human Priest
wine is terrible both by itself, and also with anything else.

whoa. whoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoa. no.

I told you guys I really don't deserve a thread since I can barely cook anything beyond basic indian dishes and roast chicken... but you'll get your just desserts. EHEHE

I have yet to meet or see a journalist or photographer that has class. Their jobs...just don't function that way

some of my best friends are journalists and photographers and the certainly have class. It seems your sample set is small and unfortunately skewed!

e: just realized this post looks like a whole big bag of Riot hate, and I certainly don't mean for it to be perceived as such! :O
Edited by Tsilyi on 4/15/2013 4:32 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Priest
I whip my boobs back and forth...

OMG I spit soda on my computer!
90 Draenei Shaman
cbc.ca, mostly.
90 Night Elf Druid
04/15/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Tsilyi
wine is terrible both by itself, and also with anything else.

whoa. whoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoa. no.

I told you guys I really don't deserve a thread since I can barely cook anything beyond basic indian dishes and roast chicken... but you'll get your just desserts. EHEHE

I have yet to meet or see a journalist or photographer that has class. Their jobs...just don't function that way

some of my best friends are journalists and photographers and the certainly have class. It seems your sample set is small and unfortunately skewed!

e: just realized this post looks like a whole big bag of Riot hate, and I certainly don't mean for it to be perceived as such! :O

It's okay everyone hates Riot >D

Some photographers and journalist have class, a lot of the photos from the incident were taken by people that aren't even photographers.
100 Pandaren Monk

*spit-take*

To quote Ron White: "All right, that's enough. Roll 'em back up, sweetheart"
90 Draenei Monk

*spit-take*

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgf5fK0DA1r0rrji.gif
100 Blood Elf Paladin

It was a general blanket statement, to be sure, but you know that if said friends worked for publications, and were on-site for this event, but took the classy road, that they would get...spoken to. That wouldn't be their fault, nor would it be a spot on their character, but it doesn't change the validity of what I said.

Also, both journalists, and photographers, perform their services in many different ways, so I did not mean to imply that every one of them fell into the *no class* category. I was referring mostly to those who do work for news-types of businesses. Those people *do* have to try to get the most dramatic pictures, and write the most attention-grabbing words, that they can.

And Tsilyi - I can take it. I'm a big boy ;)

Riôt
100 Pandaren Monk

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgf5fK0DA1r0rrji.gif

Alright, now you're just getting Tsilly.
90 Draenei Monk

Also...I have yet to meet or see a journalist or photographer that has class. Their jobs...just don't function that way, and it's our fault. Very sad, when you think about it.

Riôt

I so agree with this. But I'd add reporters to that, they're the literal worst. On my local news when they were talking about the Boston bombing, they started with a short report on the bombing and then noted how "the first reports" were from twitter, and then they launched into a segment on how social media was changing the world. Like really? Ugh
100 Tauren Druid

Riôt

>.>

<.<

Pics?

(Bad Pipi! Bad bad Pipi! I think I need alcohol, too.)
90 Dwarf Priest
lawl.

Back and forth, not up and down! I can still pass the pencil test unbra-ed, thank you very much!
90 Night Elf Druid

Riôt

>.>

<.<

Pics?

I'll email you some :3
90 Human Priest

you don't have any pics of me!

but maybe you have some of Riot o.O
100 Tauren Druid
>.>

<.<

Pics?

You can e-mail alcohol now?

New technology constantly amazes me...

:P
Edited by Pipikaula on 4/15/2013 5:03 PM PDT
100 Pandaren Monk
04/15/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Winnifred
pencil test

Today, I learned something new.

Thank you Google.
90 Night Elf Druid

You can e-mail alcohol now?

New technology constantly amazes me...

:P

I meant the pics, but I can try that too :P
100 Blood Elf Mage

>.>

<.<

Pics?

Pics are why my phone is locked.
90 Dwarf Priest
Today, I learned something new.

Thank you Google.

What, I get no thanks?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]