Tsilyi's Tsilly Tsicillian Tsalad: Healer OT

90 Night Elf Priest
That's really beautiful really. I'd love to be better, but I don't have the ear for it. I'd imagine I'd be a great drummer because I pick up rhythm very well, but I struggle with tones.

I have a powerful, clear, voice. But getting me to sing on key is a nightmare. I have to be so perfectly warmed up and loose. My voice coach probably sprang gray hairs dealing with me... =x

And yeah. All druids suck.

Shamans suck.

Holy priests suck.

ALL HAIL THE BUBBLES.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was told I couldn't sing by two of my college professors. I can sing >.> But I definitely can't drum!

BUBBLES.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9pknwQsQX1rs3f7jo1_500.gif
90 Night Elf Priest
I was told I couldn't sing by two of my college professors. I can sing >.> But I definitely can't drum!

BUBBLES.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9pknwQsQX1rs3f7jo1_500.gif

That describes my feelings when people casually talk about changing my bubbles....
100 Blood Elf Mage
So tired.
90 Pandaren Priest
04/19/2013 04:41 AMPosted by Mist
I was under the impression that guilds were looking at Durumu, saying "Uhh, let's just save HIM for laterrrrr, H Primordius and Iron Qon anybody?" when the first 6 H's were down.

Durumu isn't that bad and a lot of guilds are stupid.

Durumu is horrible. :-P
90 Pandaren Priest
Happy Birthday, Winni! :D <3
90 Night Elf Priest
So tired.

May I offer you completely platonic massages/cuddles/sympathy?

04/19/2013 10:31 AMPosted by Tiriel

Durumu isn't that bad and a lot of guilds are stupid.

Durumu is horrible. :-P

Maybe you're stupid =P

so ... there. *puffs out chest*
100 Blood Elf Mage
Finally got ToES cleared on this toon last night. Solo healed Tsulong and got the two green thumbs chieve to boot. Unfortunately i forgot to use shrooms. I am still a bad druid.

edit: even got shoulders and a cloak. Yay me. 20 ilvls in 3 weeks.

Are you using Open Raid to do this?
90 Dwarf Priest
Happy Birthday, Winni! :D <3

Thank you!

When I blow out my candles I may be thinking "By fire be PURGED!"

And how did I jumble all that together as people using openraid for cuddling?
Edited by Winnifred on 4/19/2013 10:33 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Mage
people using openraid for cuddling

That's what we use Grindr for.
I'm the same way Flintte. I do NOT like driving, I don't feel in control.

On my motorcycle though, I'd blaze through traffic and do all sorts of crazy things. I was completely comfortable in the city and on back roads. I just felt more "as one" with the sportsbike than I ever did with my car. My car is powerful and all, but the bike responded to me.

I guess that's probably the same reason people get so over-confident in their ability to ride and get themselves killed. =/

Yeah, the problem is that I can't control what other people are doing. I can drive just fine, and if I'm the only one on the road, great. But when there are tons of other cars, I don't know who's gonna run a stop sign or try to speed through the yellow light, and all I can do is obey traffic laws and try not to let any shmucks kill me. The thing I hate most is changing lanes, I always have trouble telling how much room I have and if the cars are going to let me switch.
90 Night Elf Priest
04/19/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Taymage
people using openraid for cuddling

That's what we use Grindr for.

You only get to cuddle if you successfully finish the ...

raid.
100 Tauren Druid
Since we are about to cap, who has the next thread?

Oh, and I had planned to purchase the VP belt from SPA this week, and after finishing up all wings of LFR, I am 11929/12000 Honored.

SO! ANGRY!
90 Night Elf Priest
Awww man that sucks. I don't want the next thread-- I had my own not too long ago.

So, not I!~
90 Pandaren Priest
Who gets the next thread?
Same thing happened to me this week Pipi :/
90 Night Elf Priest
I'll take it again. I'll even make up my own this time. But I think I was not that long ago....

=(
90 Dwarf Priest
We could give it to TARDIS. I let him heal in lfr. :P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I haven't had a thread on this alt >.> but Naer can have it!

Or TARDIS! He's cuter :3
Edited by Weeblzwobble on 4/19/2013 10:56 AM PDT
38 Night Elf Druid
Eh eh?

Can I use an alt to fool you all?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]