Make Holy Power a Visible Aura

92 Blood Elf Paladin
Priests have shadow orbs and chakra. Warlocks have soul shards. Paladins need something to make them visually interesting.

What was the most distinctive feature of the paladin in Warcraft 3? His pulsing aura! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSZhHLkIfkc)

Why not turn our Holy power into a pulsing aura? Each point of holy power could add one more ring to the pulsing rune under our feet. To make it optional there could be a glyph to turn it off.

It wouldn't be hugely showy, but it would a little bit of interest to a paladin, and help distinguish a paladin from the other plate wearers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Might be cool. If there's a glyph to turn it off, those that would rather keep their resources private (like in PvP) could.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'd rather see it the opposite - a glyph to add that. Replace the glyph of four wings.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd rather see it the opposite - a glyph to add that. Replace the glyph of four wings.

How 'bout we replace you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Good luck with that.

MY BEARD IS TOO MIGHTY AND SHINY!!!
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin

Yeah either way it wouldn't matter. I say they replace either of the two glyphs that has to do with mounting.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I say they replace either of the two glyphs that has to do with mounting.

Or that, yeah. I don't even use a Charger.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin

I do! But the glyph's glow isn't even visible on it unless you look really hard. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/15/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Keten

I do! But the glyph's glow isn't even visible on it unless you look really hard. :(

I thought Tauren got a silly looking Pally Kodo, not a Charger.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I thought Tauren got a silly looking Pally Kodo, not a Charger.

I have the one from the Argent Tournament.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Does the Charger glyph even work with the tourney mount? I've never cared enough to check.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Does the Charger glyph even work with the tourney mount? I've never cared enough to check.

Yeah. I dunno if it's because the mount is bigger for tauren than they designed the glyph for or what, but it's really hard to see the glow. It's there, but very small. Of course, it's pretty hard to see it on the kodo as well, so...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

It does. I'm not a fan of any of the mount glyphs really.

Glyph of Mounted Kings is pretty worthless. Mounting is off the GCD, so you can just macro the buff you prefer to your mount. The only miniscule time you'd even notice is if you are oom, or change your mind and dismount right away you'd be waiting on the GCD (big woop).
Edited by Bravehearth on 4/16/2013 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It wouldn't be hugely showy, but it would a little bit of interest to a paladin, and help distinguish a paladin from the other plate wearers.

I don't want to be distinguished in BG's, or PvP in general.

That being said it would be cool, especially if it was some kind of holy themed thing. I don't know like a halo forms or something (I don't want a halo, per se but something to that effect).
Edited by Aleaina on 4/16/2013 1:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Um. No thank you. I'd rather not have my healing status advertised. Plus, its just more bright and shiny to clutter my view. I don't even like my wings showing in PvP, wish there was a glyph to get rid of that. The only bright and shiny I would prefer to go with is GoAK. Would love to turn into that instead of having a little dude running around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]